Day 29

AN: This chapter was actually planned to be uploaded on new year's day, but oh well ... What can I say.

I don't know, just enjoy this trash chapter.

++++

Soft fingers stroked down my cheek and slowly made me conscious to the world again. My body felt numb and sore at the same time. Even though I enjoy sex, I had forgotten how rough and claiming my small wife could be.

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of her dancing through the hotel room, packing her bags. "Morning, sunshine," she singsonged as she passed the bed, tickling my toes. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head.

"Gimme five minutes," I grumbled when she tried to pull the blanket off my body.

"I know what your five minutes can turn into. Get your ass out of the bed and get ready for your trip, Misha."

Before I could answer she went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

~

"Fuck," I hissed as I tried to throw my bag into the trunk of the Jeep - which we have rented for the trip - for the fifth time, but failed because my broken wrist still hurt. It wasn't even that heavy.

I sighed and gave up, resting against the back of the car with heavy eyes. Last night had been great, but I felt the downside of it now. I rubbed the back of my neck, taking a deep breath. Nervousness built up in my stomach, making me feel sick. This was happening. I was going on a trip with Jared and Jensen. We were going into the wilderness. For a few days.

A few days in a tent next to Jensen's.

A few days with Jensen.

I swallowed hard and got up, right in time with Jared coming around the car. His knee almost hit my head as I tried to get up. "Woah, woah, woah!" He jumped back before someone could get hurt. "What're doing on the ground? We wanna leave soon."

"Tried to get my bag in there, but I'm still very tired and my wrist ... well it hurts." I shrugged my shoulders and took the hand he offered me.

Jared nodded knowingly. "Rough night, huh?" He winked. "Knew you got laid the minute you got out of your car and had more bowlegs than Jensen."

I've never been one to be embarrassed easily, but this comment right there made me blush hard. To cover my embarrassment I laughed and shook my head, clapping him on the back. "Would be nice if you'd put the bag in the trunk. Oh and Shotg-"

"Shotgun!" Jensen came around the car to join us, interrupting my claim. "This is going to be amazing, guys."

I groaned and turned around, opening the door to the backseat. At least I had the whole back of the car for myself and could sprawl out if needed. After all, I was still very, very tired and the road trip ahead of us was about sixteen hours long - without a stop at a motel; like the Winchesters. Parallels, oh parallels.

The door opposite me opened and Jensen stuck his head inside, a wide grin on his face. Without a word, he placed two small bags on the seat next to me.

"Seriously?"

He winked and closed the door. Okay, so I didn't even had the backseat for myself. Using the bags as a pillow could still be an option, though.

~

The engine started. The immediate purr of it sent a warm chill through my body. I could feel my eyes closing, head resting against the cool window. If I'd be sleeping, I would have no time to think about what was about to come. I was worried, a lot, but Jensen seemed to be comfortable with it. So I should be too.