quarantanove

'hey! hey! who the fuck are you?!'

third person

"she's alive!" mason yelled as he opened the door to his and mariano's office.

"what? who's alive?" mariano asks and stands up from his seat.

"elora's alive! she came to the club i was at! she came to kill me but polibio showed up!" mason growls and he walks over to his desk and wipes everything off of it in anger.

he turns around and faces mariano. "where's you know who?"

"she's in your bedroom."

mason nods and huffs and leaves the office then going to his bedroom.

+

elora

i zipped up my black jacket and tied the laces on my black boots. i was going to break into mattia's home and steal money for sasha.

originally, i was going to give her money from our family bank but then i thought why not steal from the guy that left me for dead?

i got into my car and drove to mattia's house. i parked a couple blocks down from the house so he didn't know i was coming.

i looked at the clock that showed up on the dashboard and it read , 11:47pm.

i nod to myself before unbuckling my belt and grabbed my bag and getting out of the car.

i walk down the street the the big house and creep through the gates after putting the pin in.

i made my way around the back of the house and looked up at it to see if it was good enough for me to jump up to the window; and it wasn't.

i groaned and rolled my eyes. i looked around and found a stack of chairs. i put them near the window and climb up on them. i notice that the window was open and. chuckled to myself.

"stupid bitch."

i climbed through the window and into the house. i looked around to see that i was in a guest bedroom.

i quickly left that room and walked down a hallway. i came to a door that looked very familiar.

mattia's bedroom..

i sighed before opening the door and looking around the room. as i looked i noticed little things that instantly stuck out.

like a picture of mattia and i on his bed side table. a picture of us on his wall. he even had one of my jackets on his desk chair.

my eyes began to sting with tears.

maybe he didn't leave me for dead?

NO! no he did! that's what miguel told me.

i shake my head to get the tears away and begin to search through his bedroom.

i knocked over some things as i did so which made me groan. i didn't want anybody hearing me up here.

i walked into his closet and switched his light on. i raided through the drawers and clothes that were hung up until i could a black safe.

i grabbed it and put it on the island in the closet. there was a code that i needed to punch in and i had no idea what it could be.

maybe his birthday?

i tried that but nothing happened.

the number of his house?

nope. nothing.

my birthday?

i did that but nothing happened.

i huffed and rolled my eyes. i guess there's only one way. i picked the safe up and raised it in the air before slamming it down onto the ground.

shit.

it made a clashing sound and i winced at the loud noise.

i looked down at the floor and tones of cash was on the floor.

i smirked to myself and kneeled down and started to collect it and put it into my backpack.

the next minute i heard a bunch of footsteps. my eyes widen and i quickly get as much as i can and run out of the room and down the hallway to the window.

i open it wide and look down. my breathing hitches. it's a long way down.

i heard the bedroom door open and i spin my head around and catch a glimpse of the person.

mattia.

we make eye contact for a split second before i jump out of the window. once i got to the floor i fall to the ground and wince in pain.

my ankle.

i look up at the window and saw that mattia was looking out of it. he had a mixture of shocked and sadness plastered on his beautiful face.

it made me think of the good times we had together.

i groan and lift myself up off of the floor and limp out of the premises.

i made it back to my car and chuck the bag in the passenger seat and do my seatbelt.

i then look over at the bag and a pound of guiltiness hits me right in the chest.

what if mattia needed that money?

i sigh and look away from it then down at my lap before starting the car up and then driving off.

hi guys. go check out my new book! also i wanna ask y'all smth. what's your thoughts on the stuff that's been happening on tiktok? you know with the pfp. in my opinion, i find it very horrible and disgusting. they're literally children. kids! and they've got shit like that as their pfp. thank god the accounts have been banned. there was another one where a girl or a boy, i'm not too sure, sliced their arm open and you could see everything inside. it made me wanna puke. i think that tiktok has just become a very toxic place and if stuff like that is going to be posted on it then they need to make the age restriction higher.