ventitré

'i beg for your forgiveness.'

mattia

i lead elora upstairs and into the kitchen where i got out a glass and poured some water in it from the tap. i handed it to her and she took it then taking a sip.

"thanks." she mumbles. "what is it you want to talk about?" she then asks and i sigh.

"i just wanted to say that i'm sorry for making you think i was dead."

she let out a breathy chuckle and shook her head and then placing the glass down on the kitchen island.

"you should be sorry," she began. "you made me think you were dead. i cried myself to sleep the first couple nights knowing that i was never going to see you again."

"and i'm sorry for that."

"you made me think you got shit and died-"

"but i did get shot," i cut her off and her eyebrows bunched together in confusion. i huffed and lifted up my vest where a scar was. "right here," i grabbed her hand and put it on top of the scar. "i was shot on my stomach. just like you were."

i reach for the hem of her shirt and give her a look to ask permission to lift her t-shirt up and she nodded. i raised the t-shirt and there it was. her scar.

i placed my hand over it and her cheeks grew read. "see," i softly smile and tears form in elora's eyes. "we have matching scars."

she nodded as a tear dropped from her eye. "oh gosh, mattia, what're you doing to me?" she asks a rhetorical questioning lifted her hand to wipe away the tear. "you got me crying."

i chuckled and placed my hands on her cheeks and pressing our foreheads together. "look at you," she sniffles. "getting all soft for me."

i shake my head and let out a life before making eye contact with her. "i beg for your forgiveness."

she smiled and nodded. "i-i forgive you, mattia. i love you."

i smirked and planted my lips on hers. at first it was slowly and passionate but that soon changed when she licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which i gladly excepted.

there we were, making out, my hands roaming her body, her hands on my neck until we heard somebody's throat clear.

we pulled apart and she she turned around to see who was there and i looked up.

"uh, sorry to interrupt but gia's getting a phone call from amber." kairi said and i nodded. i grabbed elora's hand and we walked back down to the basement.

"hello," gia answered as she put her phone on speaker.

"hey, gia," amber answers. "where are you? me and lezi pulled up at your house and noticed that you weren't there."

"oh um," gia looked at us for help and i began to think. where could gia say she was that didn't sound suspicious.

"say you're at mine." elora told her and she nodded and told amber but i was about to stop her. she couldn't tell amber she was at elora's because amber would go to elora's house.

"okay, well i'm gonna head over elora's as well. maybe have a sleep over. see you soon."

"yeah, uh bye." gia hung up and i huffed.

"oh my fuck," i groan and rub my hand through my hair. "you guys are gonna have to go to elora's place and pretend like nothing happened, okay?"

elora scrunched her eyebrows together and looked up at me. "what do you mean?" she asks and i sigh.

"just pretend like you never saw me tonight. still pretend i'm dead in font of her and lezi."

elora nods and hugs me before saying goodbye to alejandro and kairi and then waiting for gia. she gives alejandro a peck on the lips and then leaves with elora.

i huff and sit down on my chair. "i just hope elora will be alright."

ffs another short chapter i'm so sorry 😭didn't proof read
btw