trentasei

'if he's soft for me alive, how do you think he'll be if i'm dead?'

three days later.

mattia

i was in the kitchen again eating dinner when i realized something.

i haven't asked elora to be my girlfriend.

suddenly, kairi and alejandro walk in with no expression on their faces.

"what?" i ask and alejandro sighs.

"we just found out something.."

"and that is?"

"gia and fabiana work for the fabinhos." kairi tells me and i shrug.

"and?"

"well we can't be with them if they're on our enemies side." alejandro points out the obvious.

i roll my eyes and stand up to put my dish into the sink.

"elora and i are together even though i'm capo and she's future donna of the fabinhos." i shrug.

"yeah but what about your father? what will he think?" alejandro asks, raising a brow.

"who's capo?" i begin as i walk closer to them. "me or him?"

"you." he answers and i nod.

"so that means i'm in charge," i say. "i don't give two fucks who you're with, as long as you both keep your loyalty to the toupees you're fine."

both of them nod.

"thanks capo." kairi groan and i shake my head.

"whatever."

i walk up to my bedroom and pull out my phone.

elora <3

hey

hey

are you busy?

no, i'm just hanging out with gia and fabiana.

ok well i'm coming over later

i've got to ask you something

okay

see you later
read at 8:34pm

+

elora

i excuse myself from gia and fabiana to go and get something upstairs.

once i found out that the two girls were basically working for me i was a little shocked. i wouldn't expect them to join a mafia.

i reach my bedroom and open the door. i turn the light on and immediately have something cover my mouth.

it made my eyes flutter shut and i fell into a deep sleep.

+

my eyes slowly open and i start to look around. i have no idea where i am.

i then hear loud footsteps coming from behind me. i try to turn but i can't because i'm strapped to the chair.

the footsteps become louder as they make their way around and walk in front of me.