trenta

'jesus, how'd you find this place?'

third person

"good evening, mr rosario and mr cosentino," mattia's father, giacomo grinned at the two boys that sat in front of him. "how would it sound if you both joined the toupees?"

"the toupees?" kairi raises a brow. "what's that?"

the two boys new that they were talking to mattia's papa because they'd seen him and mattia talking before.

"a famous mafia. the most powerful in the world." giacomo explained, keeping the grin on his lips.

"oh uh.. i'm not sure. we're currently working with mattia-" alejandro was cut off.

"mattia is the new capo of the toupees. you'd still be working for him no matter what."

kairi and alejandro look at each other and shrug. "we're not sure." alejandro sighs and giacomo nods.

"okay how does this sound ; i'll give you both one hundred thousand dollars to join."

kairi's eyes widen and alejandro's mouth fell open. "wha- seriously?" kairi stutters and giacomo nods.

"yes, seriously."

"then we're in." alejandro said and shook mattia's fathers hand.

"wonderful." he smirked.

+

"hello?" gia answered her phone. it was a call from an unknown caller.

"hello, yes, is this gia?" the voice asked and gia nodded even though they couldn't see her.

"uh yes, who's this?"

"elliott gonzales."

gia's eyes widen in shock. "elora's father?"

"yes," he answered. "i've called to ask you something."

"okay, what is it mr gonzales?" she asks and waits for the question to be asked.

"i want you to join us."

"what do you mean? who's us?"

"the fabinhos." elliott said. "i want you and fabiana to join us."

"oh... what is the fabinhos?"

"a very well known mafia in italy. we're coming the jersey in less than a week for my daughters wedding."

"wedding? elora hasn't told me about no wedding."

"you see, that's because it's an arranged marriage between her and one of my best soldiers, mason." he explains.

"okay.. i cant ask fabiana for her answer if you want me to."

"that'd be lovely. and your answer is?"

"oh uh, yes. yes i'll join."

"great."

+

— elora

"jesus, how'd you find this place?" i ask as mattia and i stand in front of a beautiful cabin in the woods.

"my mama would bring me here every time we went to morocco." mattia answered as he turned to me and smiled.

"it's beautiful." i admit and he nods.

"it sure is." he sighed.

mattia opens the wooden door and lets me in first. i thank him and i walk in. i look around and i'm struck with awe.

there was a little fire place in the middle of the small television and sofa. the kitchen was small a cute. it had green leaves growing on the wall and up to the ceiling. there was a small set of stairs in the corner of the cabin. i walked up them, them making a creek with each step i took. the stairs lead to a bedroom with a twin sized bed and a walk in bathroom. but once you walked into the bathroom there was another door that brought you to another bedroom with a single bed.

i walked back into the double bedroom sat down on the bed. i looked around the room when suddenly i felt my hair being pushed to the side softly and a pair of soft lips being pressed against my neck.

my mouth slightly opens as i suck a breath in. i felt as mattia's hands trailed down to my waist and pulled me backwards.

he looked at me and smirked. he then got off of the bed and walked around it so that he was by my feet.

he grabbed my legs and stood them up so they were spread open and he could climb in the middle of them.

i smiled once he was on top of me and caresses the side of my face. he grinned before pressing his lips against mine.

+

"we're all alone." i chuckle as i lay in mattia's arms naked under the covers.

"yeah we are." he agrees and plants a kiss on my head. "i'm so happy i'm with you. i couldn't bare to marry amazed and have you marry another guy."

i nod in agreement. "same." i mutter. "i love you." i told him and he smiled.

"mhm." he nods.

i turned my body around so that i could look at him. "that was the first time i've ever seen you smile." i admit and his cheeks go red.

"and that's also the last time you'll see me smile."

i roll my eyes and peck his lips before turning back around. i didn't have a problem with mattia not saying he loved me back. i mean, he's mattia polibio. of cource i don't expect him to say it back.

the two of us soon fell asleep in each other's comfort in a cozy cabin.

sorry it's short. anyways i published a new book about kairi so go check it out :) not proofread either so sorry about mistakes.