trentasette

'a- am i going to die?'

mattia

"we've got eyes on mariano!" kairi yells and i come running into the computer room.

it had been a day since elora went missing and i've been so worried about her.

"where to?" i ask as i nudge alejandro out of the way to see the computer screen where CCTV footage is shown.

"he's going into his car and driving to his third werehouse." kairi told us as he pointed at the screen.

"thank you!" i shake kairi. "okay," i sigh and get myself together. "get our five most strongest soldiers and tell them to meet me outside the cars with weapons."

the two guys nod before leaving the room. thank god elliott didn't kill me.

+

yesterday.

"what is he doing in my house?! and where is my daughter!?" elliott yells.

gia, fabiana and i were sat in the living room waiting for him to come home so i could talk to him and i guess nows the time.

"mr gonzales he has something to tell you." gia says, trying the calm him down.

"i don't care what he has to say! get him out of my home!"

(ok i forgot to say that elliott has moved into elora's house along with her mom so yeah)

"please sir," i beg. "let me explain."

elliott stays silent and glances at the two girls and they nod. he huffs and folds his arms across his chest.

"well," he jabbed. "i'm waiting."

"right, okay," i begin. "we think elora has been kidnapped—"

"you what?!!" his eyes bulge as he drops his hands down to the side of him. "is this some sick joke? get out of my house!"

"no— no sir please, i'm telling the truth."

"he is boss.." gia spoke up and elliott looked over at her.

"well do you know anyone that would do this?"

i gulp. "we think it was mariano. when elora and i went to morocco—"

"you went to morocco? when?!" he asked shocked.

"a couple days ago. we were going to run away but mariano came to the place we were staying at and he wanted to kill elora but we got out in time." i explain.

elliott sighs. "do you know where mariano is?"

i shake my head. "no sir, but i promise you i will find him."

elliott nods. "you better. i will also be helping but from my own house."

"thank you, sir."

+

now.

i walked outside to my cars and saw five soldiers and alejandro and kairi standing by each car holding a weapon.

i grinned at them. "kairi and alejandro will be coming with me," i exclaim. "john and chris will go together and mario, bryan and vern all go together. got it?"