quarantatré

'i love you, bellissima.'

elora

"are you guys ready?" i ask my soldiers and they nod as they hold guns and other weapons. "good. go wait in the cars i'll be out soon."

they listen and walk to the cars outside. i run upstairs and into my now papas room. i knock lightly and hear him cough before telling me to come in.

"hey papa," i softly said and he smiled. he was laying in bed with dirty tissues around him. his eyes were red and his nose was stuffy. "i'm going to go now. call if you need anything."

he nods. "thank you sweetheart." i smile at him and open the bedroom door about to walk out but he stops me.

"elora," he calls out. i turn around. "yes papa?" i asked and he sighed. "thank you for doing this. i hope you show mason what trouble he got himself into."

i gently laugh and shake my head. "we sure will.. i love you, papa." i smile and so does he. "i love you too, my beautiful daughter."

i left the room and ran down the stairs. i got into my car with gia and fabiana in the passenger seat and the back and began driving with multiple soldiers in their cars behind me.

we pull up at the warehouse and i see the toupees and mattia , kairi and alejandro. i walk up to mattia and pull him in for a hug. gia , fabiana doing the same to alejandro and kairi.

"are we all ready?" i ask and every soldier nods. "when we walk in their we kill anyone that gets in our way. heard?!" i yell.

"yes boss!" one of my soldiers yelled back and i smiled.

"let's go and kick some ass in there!" mattia shouts and we cheer before storming into the warehouse.

the sound of gun shots filled my ears as we made our way through different isles of cocaine and weapons.

i suddenly turn a corner and feel a gun being pressed to my head. "what are you doing here?" they growl into my ear. it was one of mariano's soldiers.

"i'm here for mason." i answer and he chuckles.

"to bad, princess—" the guys was cut off by a gun shot and he fell to the ground with a thud. i turn around and see mattia standing there with a smirk.

"only i call you princess." he says and kisses me on the lips. i let out a giggle and shake my head. "come on." i said and grabbed his hand as we ran.

we get to the back of the warehouse and i see loads of mariano's men holding guns and pressing them against mine and mattia's soldiers heads including; gia's , fabiana's , kairi's and alejandro's.

my breathing hitches as i let go of mattia's hand. "where's mariano and mason?" i sternly ask.

"they're both in here somewhere." antonio grins.

"well could you maybe tell us? make our jobs a little easier." mattia jabbed and they chuckled.

"you don't get it, do you?" nathaniel then speaks up.

"no, i don't so please enlighten us." i roll my eyes.

"they can come out at any moment and kill you, elora." amber smirked as she held a hand around gia's throat.

i gulp. i couldn't show them fear. "whatever. just tell me where they are."

all of a sudden two sets of footsteps are heard and out of the darkness comes mariano and mason.

i become very angry at the sight of mason. i just wanted to leap at him and claw his eyes out and watch him bleed to death.

"hello, elora," mason grinned as he walked over to me and caresses my face. i quickly slap his hand away and shove him to the floor.

i hear mariano chuckle. "wow, you've gotten stronger."

i roll my eyes at him and hold up my middle finger. "what are you doing here, elora?" he asks and i scoff.

"i'm here to kill this son of a bitch!" i shout and point at mason who was getting off of the floor.

"that's not very nice now is it?" mason smirked.

"oh shut the fuck up, mason." mattia rolled his eyes and sighed.

mason walked closer to me and pulled out a gun. mattia's eyes widen as he steps in front of me. "you dare." he glared at mason and mason began laughing.

suddenly, the sound of sirens were heard and almost everyone began running away but mattia , mason , mariano , gia , fabiana , ale , kairi and me. we all just stood there. mason holding his gun to mattia's stomach , gia and the others stood behind mason watching this all happening and mariano standing next to mattia.

mason and mariano glanced at each other and nodded before mariano raised his hand and hit mattia over to head. mattia turned around and the two began fighting.

the sound of a gun shot was heard. we all looked around to see if anyone got shot and that's when i felt it. a sharp, horrific pain in my stomach.

i looked down and put my hand on the wound as blood oozed out of it. i quickly look back up in panic as mason and mariano ran away.

i fell to the floor and mattia did as well. he put my head on his lap as he tried to stop the bleeding. tears were falling from his eyes.

i felt as if i couldn't breathe. i began coughing and blood came out of my mouth. i look up at mattia one last time before a tear falls from my eye. my eyes
closed as the last thing i heard was mattia's screams.

third person

mattia tried shaking elora to wake up but nothing worked. alejandro and the others came running over and crouched down by her body, also crying.

"come on, elora.." mattia pleads. "wake up!" he begged as he shook her. he leaned down and planted a long kiss on her lips in hope that she'd wake up but nothing worked.

"mattia.." he heard alejandro cry. "come on.." he said standing up.

"no," mattia shook his head as he cried and held his lovers body. "i can't leave her. s-she promised that she'd never leave me."

"mattia.. she's dead.. we have to leave her." gia's breathing hitches as she too stood up.

"i-i can't..."

"this is the police of new jersey! if anyone's in here, come out now and raise your hands!" police officers yelled as they entered the warehouse.

"mattia! come on!" kairi whisper yelled, trying to fight back his tears.

mattia kissed elora one last time before getting up and gently laying her head back into the ground.

"i love you, bellissima." was the last thing mattia said before running off and out of the building with tears running down his face.

hey... how y'all doing..
u guys know that meme? well imagine that's what just happened :) what do u think? it's most likely not as good as i expected it to b so i'm sorry for that! love u all <3