cinquantanove

'she's such a whore.'

three days later.

elora

it was the next day and i was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee. i had cried myself to sleep last night so my cheeks were tear stained and red.

i can't believe mattia ended things because i make him soft. that's so pathetic.

i made my way to the living room and sat down and stared off into space as i took sips of the bitter coffee every now and then.

i had nothing to do. gia and fabiana lived with mattia so it wasn't like i could go over there because i didn't want to face him and my dad was put somewhere doing a mission.

after a while of doing nothing the my phone rang. it was kairi. i answer it with a sigh. "yes?"

"elora! mattia— he's gone! h-he woke up late so i went to check on him because i thought maybe he couldn't move since the fight yesterday—"

"wait! what do you mean fight?" i cut him off.

"he got into some fight with one of his soldiers 'cause they were talking about you— i went to see if he was okay and he's gone. there was a note on his bedside table saying something about him being taken back to the mental institution! elora the note was from mason!" kairi panics and i widen my eyes and stand up.

"i-ill be right over." i quickly spoke and hung up and ran upstairs to get changed into clothes.

+

yesterday.

mattia

i'm so stupid! why would i listen to my head?! all it ever does is just make my life hell! now i'm lonely. i have no one..

i got up from my bed slowly as possible. i didn't want to do today. i didn't want to do tomorrow. i didn't want to do any day without elora.

i walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. i felt lost without her. i tried to find myself in my reflection but all i saw was her.

i look down and grab my toothbrush and put toothpaste onto it and then brush my teeth.

+

later that day.

i was walking around outside my back garden since it was so big and had many flowers. the gardener was going around with a lawnmower and other gardeners were snipping off weeds from flowers and the floor and cutting dead flowers.

as i was walking past a group of soldiers i heard one of them who's name was: xolo, begin to whisper something to the other soldiers.

i heard elora's name and insta fly stood still to see if i could hear what they were talking  about.

"she was only using him for money."

"she's such a whore."

"she was faking her love for him."

anger burns up inside of him and i tap him on his soldier. he turns around and smiles.

"hey capo, just telling the soldiers about elora. i can't believe she used you. what a whore." he said as if i was happy he was telling them lies.

i growl and my eyes turn a deep color.

i raise my fist and punch him in his face. he falls to the floor and blood trickles from his nose. he looks at me shocked and gets up and then charges at me but i move out of the way and stick my foot out and trip him up.

"shit." he groans and stands back up.

i grab him by his collar and then knee him in his stomach. i chuck him to the floor and began kicking him.

xolo manages to grab my foot and twist it around and push me to the floor. he gets up and gets on top of me and starts punching me.

i felt myself going unconscious but the thought of elora popped into my head.

the words he was saying about her made my blood boil. i re-open my eyes and i'm furious. i grab both of his arms and throw him off of me.

i push him to the ground and began punching him in the face. his cry's for help make me do it even harder.

blood splatters onto my face and i hit him one last time before i stop and look at him.

i look over at the two other soldiers and they look petrified. i glare at them. "clean this up!" i demand and point to the lifeless body.

they nod and immediately walk over to xolo. i turn around and begin walking but as i'm walking hannah catches my eye. she also looks scared.

i walk over to her and smirk. "did you see that? i killed him with my bare hands. just like i said, i'll kill you with my bare hands just like that." i threaten and then walk past her and inside.

i see kairi and alejandro talking and once they see me they're shocked. "the fuck happened to you?" alejandro asked.

"soem bitch talking shit about elora. don't worry though, he's dead." i answered and walked upstairs to my bedroom.

+

that night.

i had just finished getting changed into joggers and a white vest and was about yo climb into bed when something hard hit my head.

i wince in pain and turn around and see mason and mariano. my eyes widen.

"get out!" i growl and they don't say anything.

the next minute mariano comes behind me and hits me over the head again and the last thing i remember it falling done and mariano and mason chuckling.

so mattia back in the mental institution :0. this isn't proofread btw. anyways, how are u guys? hope your all good! love u all <3