quattordici

'uh, how about you get some sleep and when you wake up all your friends will be here.'

mattia

elora has just gotten out of the shower and was getting changed. i heard her whimper a couple times while i stayed sitting down outside her bedroom against her door.

i was fiddling with my fingers as more tears ran down my face. this is all my fault. i was the one that got elora into this mess. i should've just stayed in the shitty asylum. i was the one who got her to break me out. it was my fault that she got shot. it was my fault that nathaniel took her. it was my fault she was raped. it was my fault she got hurt. it was all my fault.

"mattia.." i heard her mumble. i quickly got up and wiped the tears. "yeah?" i ask, my voice cracking ever so slightly. "c-could you come and help me?"

i gulp and nod to myself before taking a deep breath and opening the door. i saw her in a pair of silk shorts and a white bra. i tried not to stare for to long but i couldn't help but notice all the bruises.

i sigh and walk over to her. i look down at her bed and pick up the pajama top and put the head hole through her head. i then softly grabbed her arm and helped it go through the arm hole. i did the same thing on the other arm. i then pulled the top down and
un-tucked her hair from the top.

we stared at each other before she pulled me in for a hug. i easily tensed up but soon fell into it and wrapped my arms around her shoulders which caused her to wince. i was quick to let go of her and look at her. "i'm sorry."

she shook her head. "i-it's just my shoulders. they hurt so bad."

i didn't make eye contact with her. all i did was brush my thumb across her cheek. i stared into her saddened , brown , chocolate eyes as my eyes wondered down to her pink lips.

soon, i was leaning in and so was she. our lips pressed against each other and i felt sick.

not as in the sick feeling where you're about to throw up. but the sick feeling where loads of butterflies are flying around in your stomach and you're in a state of mind you don't want to get out of.

once i felt her kiss back i felt a fish of happiness run around my body. our lips fit perfectly. it was like a puzzle had just been completed.

as we pulled away we stayed close to each other. her hands now on my cheeks and one hand rests in her hip as the other is placed on her rosie cheek.

the only thing that could be heard was us breathing. i looked into her eyes again and she did the same. we connected our lips together again but this time i swiped my tongue against her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she gladly excepted.

our tongues were mixing together as i felt lust being put into the kiss. elora walked back towards the bed as she gently laid down. she pulled me on top of her and connected our lips again.

i felt her cold hands come to the end of my black jumper and begin to lift it up. i pulled away from the kiss and shook my head as i let out heavy breaths.

"i can't- we can't," i sighed and sat up. "sorry." she mumbled and i looked up at her. "don't worry. um.. i just don't want to do anything while you're still hurt and i'm a-afraid of hurting you." i explain and she nods.

"uh, how about you get some sleep and when you wake up all your friends will be here." i suggest and she nods again.

"o-okay," i watch as she lays down onto her bed and place her head onto the pillow with her hand under it supporting her head.

i watched as she drifted off to sleep while i sat at the end of the bed with my head in my hands.

i sighed before getting up and walking over to her phone. i didn't have a phone because the cops could use that to trace me down.

i turned her phone on and walked over to her for the face ID. it worked and i was in her phone. i searched her contacts until i came across the name,

mama

i hesitantly clicked on it and put the phone towards my ear and waited for her to answer.

"elora?!" her mother gasps. i clear my throat before answering. "um, no. it's her friend.. mark," i lies and rubbed my forehead. "elora's home. she's fine. she's sleeping right now."

"oh thank god." i hear her sigh of relief. "thank you so much. you're a good man. thank you son. i'll be over soon." she said and hung up.

i then search the contacts for gia.

gia

i clicked the name and the phone rang once again.

"elora!" she yells. "no, uh it's mattia. i found her. she's safe. um, she's asleep right now. i'm not sure if she'll tell you what happened to her but if she doesn't then let her take her time. her mom is on her way over to see her, you should come to. she's probably going to be asking for you." i tell her.

"o-okay. thank you.. really. you found my best friend alive and i don't know what i'd done if she wasn't found." i hear her sniffle.

"it's okay, honestly. well i'm gonna go. bye." i quickly day and hang up.

i place elora's phone down on the bedside table and take one last look at her before planting a kiss on her forehead and waking out of the bedroom and then out of the house.

i have no idea when i'll next see elora, i just at hope it's not anytime soon.

+

— elora

"oh thank god you're okay, my beautiful daughter." my mama gushed as she smothered me in hugs and kisses.

i had woken up about five minutes ago to my mama and gia in my bedroom.

"you know, you really worried us, elora," gia smiles and pulls me in for a hug.

"where were you? why didn't you call?!" my mother almost yells. see how fast she can change?

"like i said," i huff and sit up against the head board. "i just wanted to getaway for a little bit. i booked a room at a local motel and stayed there for a bit."

my mother side eyes me before nodding. "okay, if you say so." she pulled my in for a hug while i sat there.

and suddenly it hit me.

mattia wasn't there.

okay so they kissed. a little smooch smooch. but anyways i think i'll be doing some sexual scenes but not full on smut. the furthest i'll go it to where they're naked but i won't describe the whole sex making bit. you get me? i also didn't proof read this so sorry for the mistakes.