sessantadue

'i'm in love with you..'

2:30am

elora

"are you okay now?" mattia asks as he walks into his bedroom and over to me, laying on his bed.

i slowly nod and close my eye. every time i did that though , flashbacks of the fight and what mason had told me came back.

what did he mean by 'life changing news'?

"how about i run you a bath and i can clean you up?" mattia suggests and i nod.

he walks into the bathroom and runs the taps. he then returns and helps me sit up. we then slowly make our way to the bathroom.

i sit down on the toilet seat and look at myself in the mirror. bruises everywhere. i had dried blood on the corner of my mouth. a black eye that had a mixture of purple and yellow colors on it and a sliced eyebrow.

mattia shuts off the taps and kneels down in front of me. i look down at him and tears begin to well up in my eyes.

i could of lost him. i was so close to losing the love of my life.

"i'm in love with you.." i confess and i see him freeze and he looks down and then back up at me. "i'm in love with you too.."

a small smile breaks out onto my lips and i cup his face and lean in. our lips touch and it felt so passionate and made me grasping for more.

mattia slowly pulled away and we leant our heads on each other. i feel mattia grip the end of my t-shirt and lift it up over my head.

he looks at my stomach and his eyes soften at the sight. there was blood everywhere and it looked disgusting.

mattia opened the cabinet next to him under the sink and got out a needle and thread.

my eyes widen and i quickly shake my head and try to move away from him but he grabs my thigh.

"i have to, elora or else it'll get infected." he told me and i let out a whimper when his cold hands touched my stomach.

i let out a scream of pain when the needle goes through my skin and is pulled to become closer to the other half.

my hands fly down to mattia's hair and i tug on the black locks. i heard him groan but i couldn't care less right now if i was hurting him. i was in too much pain.

"you're almost done, princess." his soothing voice whispered and i nodded.

tears fell down my face as i clenched my eyes closed.

"you're all done." mattia announced and stood up and put the needle in the bin.

he helped me take off my bra, pants and underwear and then helped me get into the bath tub.

he sat down on the other side and watched me as i soaked in the warm water.

he picked up a sponge and wet it and then slowly started to wipe my legs up and down. i closed my eyes and felt really relaxed.

i then felt a few droplets hours into the massive wound on my stomach and made me jolt my eyes open.

i gave him pleading eyes but he slowly shook his head. "i have to clean it, or it can get infected and you can become seriously ill."

i let out a breath and nodded. "fine.."

as he cleaned the area i gripped onto his wrist. he didn't show any emotion like it hurt so i gripped tighter but still nothing.

"c-can you not feel that?" i ask and he chuckles and nods.

"hell yeah," he nodded and licked his lips. "i just block out the pain. i mean, you're the one in way more pain here so for me to be whining about my wrist would make me look like a pussy."

i let out a chuckle and mattia soon finished cleaning me.

he goes to leave the bathroom to let me relax a bit but i stop him. "mattia.." i say just above a whisper.

he turns back around and walks back over to me and kneels down. "yes?"

"can you come in with me?" i ask and he chuckles before nodding his head and standing up.

he took his clothes off and then climbed in with me. he opened his arms up and i laid in between his legs and rested my head on his chest as i held his hand and looked down at the water.

"thank you." he mumbles and kisses my head. i turn my head up and furrow my eye brows. "what do you mean?"

"thank you for fighting for my life."

i shake my head and smile and look back down. "of cource i was going to fight for your life. what type of girlfriend would i be if i didn't?"

"still a great one. you would've saved yourself and i'd rather die then let you die saving me." he spoke and kissed my ear lobe. "i love you so god damn much." he mumbled and kissed down my neck.

"i love you so god damn much." i repeat and he smiles into the crook of my neck.

i slowly turned around to face him and plant my lips onto him. he instantly kissed back and softly wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me onto his lap.

i begin grinding on him and he grunts. "are you sure?" he asks, pulling away and cupping my face.

i smile and nod. he kissed me again and that night we made love in a bath tub.

this was a cute chapter alsishsk. anyways, love u all!! i was gonna write smut and i did start writing it but i just got really uncomfortable n shit so i decided not to.