due

'how'd you sleep, princess?'

— small warning : you may feel uncomfortable when reading the words written in italics so you can just skip to where it's normal !

— elora

there he was , mattia polibio. standing in my bedroom. i was leaning on both of my elbows as i watched him walk over to me and get on top of me. i didn't know what to do.

he started lifting up my shirt and i let him take it off. i did the same. soon both of us were in our underwear. i watched as his hand trailed from my shoulders all the way down to my thighs and he spread my legs so he could lay in between them.

mattia leaned in and stopped as our lips were about to touch. i could feel his breath grazing across my lips as i was desperate for his touch. i needed him. i forcefully leaned in trying to make our lips touch but he smirked and leaned back before attaching his lips to my neck.

it felt amazing. his lips sucking on my bare neck as i let out breathless moans making him grin at the state he got me in.

i could already tell purple bruises were going to form all over my neck and chest.

mattia started grinding onto me and i groaned. it felt so good. i wanted him. i wanted all of him.

he pulled away from my neck and i grabbed his hand leading him to were i wanted him most.

"are you sure?" he asks and i quickly nod and start taking off my underwear. "elora! elora! elora!"

i slowly opened my eyes and saw mariano above me shaking me. i raised my hand and wiped my eyes. "w-what's the matter?" i groggily spoke as i leaned onto my elbows.

"you were moaning and groaning in your sleep." he answers with a smirk and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear before planting a kiss on my lips. "i'm guessing you were dreaming about me." mariano winks and then pulls me on top of him.

i awkwardly chuckle as i nod. i have no idea why i was having a dream about mattia polibio the infamous serial killer. i'd only met him yesterday and i was having these weird pleasurable dreams about the boy.

i felt mariano's hands trail down my side. he got to my shorts and began tugging on them but our moment was cut short when my phone started ringing.

i pulled away from the kiss and looked over at my phone. i scrunched my eyebrows together. it was gia. what would she have to say at this time of night?

"hello?" i answer putting the phone by my ear.

"hey, elora," she sighs. oh gosh. i know exactly what this is. "are you busy?"

"no," i shake my head even though she couldn't see me. "not at all. what's wrong?"

"it's antonio.. h-he lashed out at me again," she sobs.

gia and antonio met in senior year and since then have been off and on for 2 years. gia would call me every so often to tell and cry to me about what antonio has done to her.

"are you bruised?" i ask , in hopes of her not being bruised. i hear her gulp. "n-no. i'm not there's just red marks on my arms from where he's grabbed me."