cinquantotto

'mattia! w-what are you doing?!'

mattia

it had been two weeks since i spoke to hannah and ever since then she hasn't bothered me.

i was in my bedroom sitting at my desk sorting through files on my laptop when i felt arms rub my clothed chest and began kissing down my neck.

i quickly turn around and see hannah with a smirk on her face. i stand up and shove her off of me and watch as she falls to the floor.

is this whore dumb? i told her last time that'd i'd kill her with my bare hands.

"stand up!" i demand and she quickly stood up. "do you remember what i told you if you were to ever touch or do anything like that to me again?" i raise a brow and she nods. "what was it?!"

"that'd you'd kill me.."

"carry on." i smirk.

"with your bare hands— but i don't think you will. you're too soft. y'know i'm happy elora's back. she's the one making you soft."

my face turns red with anger and i walk closer to her and wrap my hand tightly around her neck. "shut the fuck up!"

"i wonder what people will say once they find out the capo of the toupees has gone soft for a girl? what would your father have to say?"

the grip on her neck tightens and her face starts to go red. her eyes start watering.

"where's that smirk gone, and hannah? have i managed to wipe it off of your face?"

she stays silent and i chuckle. "and i've been able to shut your fucking mouth. i call that a win."

"m-mattia.. stop."

"no. you didn't stop when i asked you too so now i'm not going to stop." i growl and throw her to the ground.

i kneel down and then harshly grab her face and force her to look up at me.

i raise my hand and slap her against the face. "whore!" i yell and the next minute the bedroom door opens and in comes elora.

"mattia? w-what are you doing?" she panics and runs over to me.

i stay silent and i just stare at hannah. hannah looks up at elora with pleading eyes and i hear elora sigh.

"mattia, let's her go. come on." she said tried to grab my hand but i quickly moved it away from her.

"mattia please." she begs and and at the sound of her pleading voice i let go of hannah and stand up.

"you come near me again and i won't hesitate to snap your neck." i point at her and elora pulls hannah up and walks her to the door.

hannah walks out and elora shuts the door and turns around to face me. "what the fuck was that?!" she raises both of her eyebrows.

"she fucking loves me! i was in here on my own and and the next minute she's in here kissing my neck and touching me. elora, i already told her i'd kill her with my own hands and now you just came in here and stopped me. she called me soft because of you! she said you made me soft! and now i've just proven the point! i can't be soft! i'm the capo! i can't be soft!" i yell and watch as her facial expression changes to hurt.

"what are you trying to say, mattia?" she asks and i sigh and bow my head.

"i hate the fact that you make me soft.. i want to go back to being hard." i mumble.

i have no idea why i was saying this. yes, i didn't want to be soft anymore but i didn't want to get rid of elora.

"s-so you want to break up?" she wonders and i saw the tears prick her eyes.

yes! break up with her!

no! no i can't! i love her too much.

too bad! she doesn't love you! she's just using you! she's trying to get money out of you so she's making you soft! BREAK UP WITH HER!

"yeah.."

OXYGSSJSIUDHSKWOSOSUHSNSSKSOXUBSNSKSIXUXN. i'm sorry guys :((( y'all probably hate me now... anyways... see u next chapter !!