prologo

- now opening the prologo to 'killer' ! -

X

"what have i told you about calling me, 'mr polibio.'?" he rolls his eyes and gets up before walking over to the bed.

i chuckle a bit and shake my head. "my boss wants me to ask you a few questions. are you okay with that?" i ask.

X

"hello." i spoke and it sounded like she was worried.

"elora! elora , where are you?" she asks worriedly. i scrunch my eyebrows together. "at the asylum. why?"

"oh gosh," she almost cried. "you need to get out of there! now!"

"what? why?!"

"antonio and mariano!"

"w-what about them? gia! what's wrong?"

"i found out antonio and mariano were part of a gang. they're after mattia! elora! they're going to kill mattia!" she yelled and my eyes widen.

X

i whimper. i look up at him. all i could see was coldness. "stay away from him." mattia said with no emotion at all.

"what? a-are you jealous?" i ask as i begin to laugh. "wow, mattia polibio, the cold blooded killer of new jersey is jealous of me talking to a guy."

"i'm not fucking jealous." he growls and pushes me harder into the wall.

X

that was the last straw. i pointed my glock 17 - the one elora liked - at his thigh and shot. i watched as the blood pooled out onto the floor and as he fell to the ground.

"you t-think you got me now, mattia?" he weakly laughed. "i'm not dead yet, and it'll be a long time until i am."

X

i quickly ran over to her and rested her head on my lap. by now more tears had fallen and i couldn't be bothered to wipe them away.