cinquantasei

'is someone jealous?'

elora

my eyes opened to the bright light shining in my face. i look down and see mattia's head laying on my stomach and his arms wrapped around my waist. my heart instantly melts at the sight.

i run my fingers through his hair as he sleeps peacefully. mattia stirs and moves his head to the other side and opens his eyes so he's looking at the wall.

he then looks us at me and i smile. he slowly smiles back and hugged me. i instantly hug back and rub my hand up and down his back.

after what happened yesterday with the panic attack it's made me want to be with him every minute of the day.

all of a sudden, my phone begins to ring. i reach over to the bedside table and see who's calling me. it was my dad.

i hit the answer button and bring the phone up to my ear. "hey, papa."

"hello, i just called to ask when you're coming home? your aunt has come to visit."

"oh okay, well i can come home now if you want?" i ask and i hear mattia whine.

"yes, that'd be lovely. see you soon."

"okay papa, love you."

"i love you too."

i hang up and look over at mattia who was now laying on his back. "why'd you have to go?" he moaned and i chuckled and got out of bed.

"because my aunt has come to see me. i'll be over later though." i tell him and walk into his bathroom and begin to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"yeah but that's ages away." he pouted and walked over to me and stood behind me and began planting kisses on my neck.

i giggle and spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and wipe my mouth on a towel.

mattia's hands trail up and down my sides as he begin sucking on my neck even harder.

i let out a moan and looked down at the sink trying to contain myself.

suddenly, we hear mattia's bedroom door open and his name being called.

"mattia?" the voice called out and it was a woman with a very flirtatious voice.

the next minute, the bathroom door opens and there stands hannah. she was wearing her underwear and a small white vest.

my eyes widen at the awkward moment. she smirked at mattia and then looked me up and down and gave me a disgusted look.

i look up at mattia and see him roll his eyes and huff and his grip on my waist tightens. "what do you want hannah?" he harshly asks.

"i just came to see if you were okay. you know from your panic attack yesterday." she 'innocently' battered her eyelashes.

i scoff. was this bitch really flirting with my boyfriend in front of me.

"what's the problem elora?"

"nothing." i roll my eyes and look back in the mirror at mattia who was glaring daggers into hannah.

"get out." he demanded and she slowly nodded.

"if you say so.. sir." she winked and then left the room.

i turn around and wrap my arms around mattia's neck. "who the fuck does she think she is?" i raise a brow and he chuckles.

"is someone jealous?" he smirked.

"well no shit, she fucking came in here wearing the least amount of clothing she could get and flirted with you, right in front of me." i rant and he keeps the same smirk on his lips.

"is this funny to you?" i squint my eyes at him and he nods. "why?"

"i love seeing you like this. jealousy because some whore is flirting with me. trust me, she can flirt as much as she wants, i'd never get with that." he reassured and i slowly nodded.

"okay, well i've gotta go." i smiled and patted his chest and got out of his grip and walked back into his room and grabbed my bag.

"i'll see you later." i told him and kissed his lips. "i love you."

"and i love you too."

+

mattia

later that day i was talking to kairi and alejandro when hannah walked into the room again. i mentally groan.

"hey, mattia." she smirked.

"it's boss to you." i roll my eyes.

hannah sits down next to alejandro and beings licking her lips at me and occasionally winking.

i stood up. "hannah can i talk to you?" i smirk and she nods. "see you later guys." i wave and leave the room and make my way to my bedroom.

i open the door for her and she walks in and then i lock the door and turn around.

i wrap my hand around her neck and then pin her against the door and bring my lips to her ear.

"you fucking leave me alone or i swear to god i will kill you with my own bare hands." i growl and i heard her breathing hitches.

"stay the fuck away from me!" i almost yell and then throw her to the floor and leave the bedroom.

i smirk to myself and shake my head. what a bitch.

hi guys, so u all thought mattia was about to fuck hannah??? LMFAOSUSJ. anyways, how are y'all? i'm in class right now 😿