sessanta

'do you still remember your way around this place?'

elora

i had just arrived at mattia's house and was standing by my car. kairi and alejandro walked out of the house and came over to me.

"this was the letter that was left behind." kairi sighed and handed my a white piece of paper.

the toupees,

i have taken your capo back to the mental institution. if you want him back the visit me at the roof top tomorrow night at 11pm and we'll fight. whoever wins gets him. i win, i kill him in front of you. you win, you can have him. if you do not show up then your capo will be killed.

yours truly, mason heller & mariano castano <3

tears of worry filled my eyes at the thought of them hurting mattia. it made me angry.

i looked up at kairi and alejandro. "well," i begin. "are you coming with me?" i ask and they nod and get into my car.

i begin driving and my knuckles were turning white from how tight my grip was on the wheel.

i look at the time on the dashboard. it had just gone half ten in the evening. i step on the gas a bit to speed up.

+

once we finally arrived i parked and the three of us got out of the car. we look up at the building and instant memories flood my mind.

when i first started working there.

"hi, i'm elora gonzales."

"hello, ms gonzales i'm your boss, martin."

when i met graziana.

"hey new girl, i'm graziana."

"oh uh, elora."

"i can tell we're going to be great friends."

when i met mattia.

"hello mr polibio. my name is gonzales—"

"your name is gonzales? thats a shit name."

when mattia and i slept in the same bed for the first time.

"you can lay with me if you want to.."

"are you sure princess? i mean, i'm not sure if i can keep my hands to myself."

when i was shot.

"gonzales!"

"why? why'd you do this?"

"elora, are you okay?" alejandro asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"uh yeah, come on." i swallowed my tears away knowing that mattia's life was in our hands. e have to win this.

"do you still remember your way around this place?" kairi asks as we turn a corner. i quickly nod and start to pick up my paste.

i look down at my clock and my breathing almost stopped. five minutes to eleven.

i began to run and i wasn't planing on stopping any time soon.

i ran past mattia's old room and ran even faster up the stairs. i opened the roof door and saw mattia with his head down, tied to a chair alone.

no one was around. i ran up to him and he looked up at me and his eyes widened and tears slowly slipped down my face and his.

"i-i'm sorry, elora, i-i shouldn't of ended things." he shook his head and i nodded and planted a kiss on his lips.

"don't worry."

i went to untie him but the sound multiple guns clicking made me freeze. "move away from him." the raspy voice said. mason.

i put my hands up in surrender and moved away from mattia. i turned around and saw around ten people holding guns. five of them were pointing at me and the other five were pointing at kairi and alejandro.

"i was starting to think you weren't coming." mason smirked and came closer to me. "are you ready to fight?"

"mason this isn't fair," i shake my head. "twelve against three."

"yeah.. you're right." he nods. "i'll just have amber, antonio and nathaniel fight you three while the rest of us watch."

i slowly nod and out come amber, antonio and nathaniel. they hadn't changed much, only amber's hair was shorter and antonio's was longer and nathaniel seemed to have more curls.

"are you guys ready?" mariano asks his three soldiers and they nod and amber cracks her knuckles.

"i was born ready."

hey guys, sorry this is out late!! i was just to busy reading other people's books. anyways, be prepared for next chapter!! a lot of blood will be spilled!! lmaosijs u get it? alright i'll shut up. love u all <3