sessantaquattro

'shut the fuck up before i pull the fucking trigger.'

mattia

i was in the kitchen, making my dinner when hannah walked in. she was wearing a long t-shirt, knee length socks that were white. she had her hair down and it was wavy. she had on bright red lipstick and black eyeliner.

i rolled my eyes at her presence. i should just fire her.

i felt her arms go around my waist and i tensed up.

"get off." i demand but she doesn't do anything.

her fingers trail down to the zipper on my pants and she slowly starts unzipping it.

"get off me, hannah or i swear to god—" i was cut off by her licking my earlobe. it sent uncomfortable shivers around my body.

the sound of a gun clicking made her freeze. "didn't you hear him, princess?" the sound of elora's voice asked.

i smirked to myself. gosh i love her.

hannah's hands let go over me and she slowly walked away from me.

"i'm not scared of you," hannah chuckled and shook her head. "you won't kill me. i mean, you make mattia soft so why would the softest of them all shoot me?"

i watched the anger rise in elora's eyes as her hands tightened on the gun.

"shut the fuck up before i pull the fucking trigger!" elora snaps and i watch as fear appears on hannah's face.

"w-whatever." hannah rolls her eyes and walks away.

elora quickly turns around and pulls the trigger. hannah's body falls to the floor and blood oozes out of her head.

elora rolled her eyes at the body before turning around and facing me.

"thank god." i let out a sigh of relief.

elora smiles and wraps her arms around my torso and lays her head on my chest. i kiss the top of her head.

"i'll get one of my soldiers to clean up the body." i mumble and turn off the stove and take her hand and lead her upstairs.

she sits down on my bed and i can just tell she's itching to ask something.

"what's wrong?" i ask and sit opposite her.

"okay so, you know miguel right?" she asks and i slowly nod. "well i kinda asked him to join the fabinhos.."

"okay, what did he say?"

"well at first, he was going to hand me into the police station but i persuaded him and he agreed."

"oh okay." i nod. i'm not really sure how i want to feel about it. i mean, what if he does go to the police station?

"and the second thing is," she began and let out a sigh. "how about we join mafias?"

i widen my eyes shocked. "i'll step down from donna and you'll still be capo—"

"what about the name though?" i cut her off and she sighs.

"um.. we could think of a new one." she suggests and i nod.

"okay then, yeah, that sounds amazing. i'll tell my soldiers and you tell yours and we can come up with a name."

a massive grin spreads across her face and she throws her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a hug.

i chuckle. i'm going to marry this girl.

hi guys! could some of you maybe come up with a new mafia name for them! i'm literally stuck on what to call it. love u all <3