quarantuno

'mama make sure to stay safe.'

one month later.

elora

i had eventually gotten out of hospital a few days ago and was currently laying in my bed with mattia. i had my head on his chest as he stroked my hair.

"how's work going?" i whisper and he shrugs.

"good i guess," he began. "i got one of the cleaners to clean away mario's body finally. it'd been rotting in the cellar for weeks."

i pulled a disgusted face and shook my head. "that's gross."

he chuckled and kissed me on the top of my head. "i'm just glad he's dead. all i need now is for mason to be dead and i'll be happy." he grinned and i planted a kiss on his cheek.

"my mama is going to speak to him tomorrow and tell him the weddings off." i tell him.

"i thought she did that a couple weeks ago?" he questioned and i huffed and sat up.

"she did plan on doing so but mason left jersey to go back to italy for three weeks." i explain and he nods.

he sits up as well and glides his finger down from my shoulder blade and down my arm to my fingers. he began playing with them as i just sat there and watched him.

he held my digitus medicinalis and played with it. he brought it up to his mouth and kissed it. it made my stomach flutter with butterflies.

"one day.." he trailed and looked up at me. "i'm going to put a ring on this finger."

i blushes as i leaned in and kissed his soft lips. he pulled me onto his lap and i started grinding.

what one unforgettable night.

+

"mama make sure to stay safe." i warm as i hug her. she was getting ready to go and tell mason that the wedding was off.

"Lo haré cariño, no te preocupes. te quiero." she reassured and i nodded.

"Yo también te quiero, madre." i sigh and pull away from the hug.

she walks over by the door and leaves the house and gets into her car. "phone me or papa if anything goes wrong."

mama nods and smiles before waving and leaving. i huff and shut the door and then walk into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"ms gonzales," one of my soldiers said walking into the kitchen. i look up and smile. "hey geo, what's the matter?" i ask and he holds up a phone. "it's for you."

i glances at him before taking the phone and putting it next to my ear.

"hello." i answer and i hear their throat being cleared.

"hello, elora."

graziana.

"what do you want?" i scoff.

"i just wanted you to know that you're not safe. neither is your 'mama'." she giggles.

"what do you mean? stop fucking with me." i warn and i hear her laugh.

"you're mom, she's on her way to see mason, correct?"

"and i should tell you because?"

she doesn't answer my question. "well when your mom shows up she's dead on sight."

the phone line beeped and i removed the phone from my ear.

this had to be some sort of lie. mason wouldn't do that. he's apart of the fabinhos. it's against the loyalty.

wassup! how r u guys today? i hope ur all doing good! i love u all VERY much! <3
i'm leading up to the final chapter of section 1 !!!