sedici

'where are we planning on going?'

elora

it was the next day and i had only just woken up. the room was still dark and only a little bit of light was let in through the partly closed curtains.

i quietly yawned and sat up. i looked over at where mattia was sleeping but didn't see him.

my eyebrows scrunched together and i stood up and walked over to the pull out sofa. he wasn't there.

"mattia?" i call out.

the next minute the bathroom door opens and out comes a semi naked mattia with a towel around his waist and water droplets falling from his black hair.

i sighed. thank god he was okay.

"yeah?" he huffs and walks out of the bathroom over to me and grabs his clothes from the bed.

"oh uh, nothing," i shook my head. "i just didn't know where you were."

"whatever." he rolls his eyes. i watch as he walks to a cabinet and open the draw where all of his medication was.

"get changed." he demands and was about to walk back into the bathroom but i stop him.

"i have no clothes apart from the ones i'm wearing though." i tell him and he takes a deep breath before turning back around.

"you can wear one of my t-shirts. keep the jeans on. my jeans won't fit you."

"what about underwear? i'm not keeping the same pants on that i slept in a wore all day yesterday."

he rolls his eyes and walks over to other draws. he pulls out a pair of his boxers that had supreme written on the waistband.

"wear these." he throws them to me and i thank him before watching him walk back into the bathroom.

i got one of mattia's t-shirts that was black and had one of his favorite bands on it.

i left my bra on and put the t-shirt on before taking my jeans off, putting the boxers on and then putting the jeans back on.

i smelt under my arm pits and the smell of oder lingered. i sighed and walked over to his deodorants and picked up one and sprayed under my arm pits.

today was going to be a long day.

+

right now, mattia and i were walking through woods. i had no idea where we were going.

"where are we planning on going?" i ask as i step on sticks, snapping them and branches hitting me in the face every now and then.

"somewhere." he bluntly answers, hitting things out of hit way.

i scoff and roll my eyes. "yeah no shit."

"you know i wish you'd quit your whining. it doesn't suit you." he said and turned around to face me.

"you know i wish you'd stop being such a bitch. it doesn't suit you." i mock and suddenly mattia's hand it wrapped around my neck.

all i do is look at him. he doesn't say a word. after around a minute mattia lets go and i gasp.

"fucking psycho." i mutter under my breath as mattia continues to walk ahead.

+

finally, we were standing outside of some random motel. it didn't look the nicest but it was good for the night.

we walked through the entrance as saw a lady sitting behind the front desk.

she was wearing a green hikers jacket and hiking boots. her dark ginger hair was pulled back in a small ponytail and she had a cigarette hanging from her lips.

"how can i help y'all?" she asks with a thick texas accent. i smile at her and walk up to her.

"hi, we'd like to rent a room out for the night. is there any free?" i ask.

the lady begins typing on her computer and nods. "sure is, hun," she grins and looks back up at us. "room nine. here's ya key card. and for one night the total price will be sixty dollars."

i look over at mattia since i didn't have my purse. he rolls his eyes and hands the lady sixty dollars.

we start walking up the stairs to the room we were told to go in.

i swiped the key car through the slider on the door handle and it beeped green and i opened the door.

the room didn't look particularly nice but at least it was something.

there was only one bed but it was gigantic so there would be space between mattia and i. the covers of the bed were a horrible old fashioned flower print and the pillows were yellow. i'm not sure if it was just the color of the pillow or if they haven't been washed.

the bathroom was ugly. the bathtub was a shade of green and the shower curtain was also a dirty yellow color. the sink was tiny and the floor was disgusting.

there was all sorts of stains on the floor. there was a small television on a night stand so that was good.

i watched as mattia walked to a side of the bed and chucked the back pack he'd brought with us.

he got out some clothes and deodorant and other essentials.

i on the other hand was still looking around the place. to be honest, i didn't know what to think of it. yes, it was ugly and disgusting and awful but at least it was something and i should be greatfull about that.

+

2:43 am , wednesday

the alarm clock read next to me. i'd been up all night. i couldn't go to sleep at all. mattia's light snores were heard next to me while he was fast asleep.

all i could do was stare into the darkness. this was the mess mattia got us into, not me yet i'm the one awake at night worrying while he's asleep.

the bed started to move around and the lamp that was on a small table beside mattia was turned on.

he looked over at me. his hair was messy and he looked really tired.

"what?" i ask and he sighs. "why're you awake?" he frowns and sits up. i only shrug, not saying anything. "well are you going to answer me?"

i scoff and sit up to face him. "isn't it funny how you're the one that got us into this mess and i'm the one up at night worrying?" i raise a brow. "like how does that work? i'm fearing for my life and we're on the run and yet you're fast asleep."

mattia sighs and shrugs. "i guess it's because i've had experience. this is nothing to me. i've killed people before and slept like a baby." he softly chuckles.

i shake my head. "you're such a psycho." i giggle. mattia moves closer to me. "i've heard it all before, sweetheart."

the next minute our lips were pressed against each other. i didn't know how to act.

all i could do was kiss him back with the feeling of butterflies flying around in my stomach.

alright so, ik some of the characters aren't in this book that much but just wait. they will be soon! also a little sexual part is coming next chapter so be ready for that!!

KILLER | MP ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें