Chapter 49 Moans and Groans

Start from the beginning

A soft moan came out of me when he started slowly pumping his fingers in and out while my juices flowed out, the audible sounds confirming how my body was making itself ready to accommodate his length.

I started whimpering at the sensation as I felt something build up in the pit of my stomach, and he was observing my reactions.

"My wolf wants his mate." He whispers and within a moment, Hunter took over, removing his fingers from inside me, earning a dissatisfied moan out of me.

I let my wolf, Vortexzy to surface as she was more than ready to take control.

Hunter roughly lifted our body up before turning us over into a doggy-style position, on our hands and knees. Vortexzy was more than happy to oblige to be on all fours on the bed, still in human form, waiting for Hunter's touch.

It took me off-guard when Hunter spread my folds, sniffing me before he started to slowly lick my juices, his tongue darting out to taste me. We moaned from the sudden sensation as this only made my vagina's juices to flow out more, I could feel the gooey liquid streaming down my thighs.

We whimpered wanting him to start entering into us already. We could feel him placing his hands firmly onto my hips, he pushed my back down so my butt was further up, and my vagina was in clear view for him to direct his cock right against my slit. I could feel his eyes on me as I started pulsating and he was watching my vagina pulsate and throb.

Hunter slowly entered my folds, and our breaths hitched waiting for his cock to reach till the hilt. Hunter growled lowly before he began to move his hips, thrusting in a moderate pace. He felt so good inside of me. We couldn't contain the moans that were leaving our mouths.

We kept pushing our rear towards him while we could feel his balls slapping onto my clitories making the sensations even better.

Again, I felt something building up in the pit of my stomach and Hunter quickened his pace before leaning his body over to me so his hands were cupping my breasts and leaving hickeys around the back of my neck.

The bed was moving along with our movements as Hunter kept pounding into me relentlessly, growling while moaning in the process. He kept himself inside of me and grinded mercilessly.

I was then turned back onto my back to meet Lucifer as his eyes were back to blue. "I want Valentine." He says while I took control of my body once more.

Without a warning, Lucifer pulled me towards him using the back of my thighs before inserting his long and hard cock inside of me once more, moaning out loud. His hardness clearly indicated that he was almost about to finish as his breathing was ragged and his eyes kept rolling to the back, keeping his eyes closed from time to time, being overwhelmed with the sensation.

He leaned over on top of me with each hands at each side of my face, leaving love bites all over my neck as I let him, exposing my neck even more.

I knew I was close as I started moaning out his name again and again making him groan even more listening to it.

"You feel so good, you're so fucking beautiful." Lucifer whispers in my ear slowing down his thrusts to make love, he felt so good inside of me.

Lucifer moaned out my name when he hit his release while at the same time I moaned out his as I hit mines, feeling the sensation multiply and the uneven pace of my throbs. He picked up his pace while I started moving my hips to meet his thrusts as we both rode out of our highs as I tightly wrapped my legs around his hips.

I could feel Lucifer's cum sliding inside of me hot and plenty and they felt sensational.

Lucifer slowly was about to pull his dick away, but I kept my legs wrapped around him.

I hesitated, but my desire overcame my shyness. "I want another round," I whispered, my hand sliding down to stir him back to life.

Just as things were heating up again, the baby monitor emitted a shrill beep, followed by the wails of one of the babies, soon joined by the other. The sound sliced through our intimate bubble, pulling us back to reality.

Lucifer sighed, the frustration evident in his voice. "Maybe another time," he said, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek before settling down beside me. His body relaxed into the mattress, his eyes starting to droop.

I turned to look at him, my exhaustion mingling with the slight soreness from our earlier activities. I couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment.

"Aren't you going to check on them?" I asked, my voice barely more than a tired murmur.

Lucifer's response was a half-hearted grunt as he turned away from me, already drifting off. "I'm not the one with breasts filled with milk," he muttered, his breath deepening into a soft snore.

I stared at the ceiling, feeling a mix of irritation and resignation. Just like that, he was asleep.