17

Taehyung's pov

"WHAT YOU GUYS KISSED!!" Minji scream from the top of her lungs as soon as I told her what Happened last night. "Yeah... Keep your voice low my ears are bleeding" I replied but she just shoot me a glare.

"So.. who started first...I mean who kissed first?" She asked "you won't believe it was jungkook" I replied excitedly. "Are you serious....he kissed first?" She asked eyes widen in shock and I nodded.

"Wow...now I think he will stop behaving cold with you" she said. "I hope... But I don't think Soo... I think he needs some time" I replied.

"Oh come on you literally spend 2 weeks with him being clingy.... anyone's heart can melt at this speed!!" She said. "But he seems hard to get type" I replied while she just hmm in responde.

"And.. did you told him about me?" She asked. "Umm.. No... actually I think he is still not comfortable enough...so once he will start opening up with me....maybe I'll introduce him to you too" I replied.

"hmm..ok..and what about your dad" she asked. "Uhh...to be honest I still don't know...but this time I won't let him mess up...once I'll get the total power of company I'll tell jungkook everything" I replied.

"What do you mean total power aren't you the CEO?" She asked. "Well yes... But there still few sectors which are under my dad's control but I think he will handover it to me soon" I replied.

"But why you need that when you are a CEO!!" She asked. "Soo that my father won't be able to threaten me to leave jungkook or something.....once I'll get the hold of everything we both can leave peacefully with our lovers" I replied with a smirk and she smiled.

"And btw.. how was your date?" I asked and soon her Express turned into an annoyed one. "Worst date ever!!" She said and rolled her eyes while I chuckle at her behavior.

"Why.... what Happened this time?" I asked "you won't believe he was such a jerk....he went on date with me for the first time and asked me if I can do it with him on our second meet!!... I was like wtf!" she replied.

"Tell me that basters name.. how can he talk to you like that!" I exclaimed. "Yeah...stop being overprotective and I already kicked him on his balls...he won't be able to ask the same question to others" she said.

And my hands automatically went down and I covered  my....(you know)..."yeah...I'm not going to kick your balls...so stop acting" she said and I removed my hands while she burst into laughter.

~time skip~
~at office~

Author's pov

Jungkook now started getting impatient by jimin's silent treatment. Hence he decided to talk to him about it. He made his way towards jimin's cabin and entered without knocking.

"What are doing here?" Jimin asked in a cold tone without looking at jungkook. "Hyung..what's wrong with you?" Jungkook asked closing the door standing right in front of him.

"Nothing is wrong with me... I'm just doing my work you can leave now" Jimin replied still not looking at the yonger causing him to pout.

"Oh come on Jimin stop ignoring me" jungkook said slightly raising his voice. "I'm not" Jimin replied still not looking at him. "Yes you are and now stop doing that" jungkook said.

But Jimin kept quiet. "Oh come on hyung you are my only best friend why are you being like this" jungkook said grabbing his hand which was harshly pulled off by Jimin.

"Yes a friend" Jimin scoffed "that the only thing I'm to you" he said "what do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asked confused by jimin's words.

"Nothing" Jimin said and started walking away but jungkook stoped him "no.. tell me what's wrong with you" jungkook asked and Jimin sighed. "Ok then... Tell me what's going on between you and Mr. Kim?" He asked.