21

Author's pov

Jungkook become numb after crying for God knows how many hours. He wanted to protect himself from repeating the same mistake but guess what he did it again.

He was too numb to feel anything around him. Even jina was surprised by his sudden change. As soon as Jimin gave him the news of taehyung being married and showing the pictures he left the office.

He left without saying a single word to Jimin and without even sparing a single glance at taehyung.

Jimin tried to contact him to comfort him but jungkook wanted to be alone. At that very moment he felt used. He felt like he don't deserve love. He felt like everyone left him by the end.

He came back home while picking up jina from school. "Appa...appa what happened why are you crying??" Jina asked and jungkook gave her a soft smile hidding his broken heart.

"N-nothing baby...i-its just appa is tierd" jungkook said. "Appa today also can we go to the park?" Jina asked and jungkook gave it a thought.

Maybe it's better to have a walk. Maybe he can feel a bit calm hence he nodded his head. "Ok..go get ready" he said while paitting jina's hair. "Yeaahhh" jina said clapping her hands.

They both made there way towards the park. Jina met jungwoo there and they both started playing while jungkook set down on the bench.

Namjoon and Jin noticed jungkook setting quietly all alone and they both got worried hence they made there way towards jungkook.

"Hey buddy what happened?" Namjoon asked putting a hand over jungkook's shoulder while taking a seat beside him.

Jungkook look up at namjoon for few moment and again looked down. "You know you can share with us" Jin said in a calm tone taking a seat beside namjoon.

"C-cant" jungkook's voice cracked and barely came out as whisper while a lone tear rolled down his checks. Namjoon and Jin frown at his expression.

"Is it about someone?" Namjoon asked and jungkook nodded his head. "What happened?" Jin asked.  "H-he is m-married...and h-he used me" jungkook's voice cracked again.

His sentance was enough for both of them to understand about whom he was talking. There eyes widen and started feeling the pain jungkook is going through right now. A long silence took over untill...

"Are you sure he used you?" Namjoon asked and jungkook looked at him "yes..he did...h-he never told me that he have a family behind my back....when he already have a wife..why..would..he date me?" Jungkook questioned

That's what he thought.... He thought that Taehyung used.. him for his needs. Beside Jimin told him that minji is a model and always have a work load Soo he thought that she can't fulfill taehyung's needs and he used jungkook for that.

"What if he loves you...but there is something stoping him from that?" Jin said breaking the silence catching both of there attention.

"Then...he would have shared his secret with me... instead of using me" jungkook exclaimed but still controlled his anger. "But Jin as mentioned what if... something or maybe someone is stoping him?" Namjoon said in a calm tone rubbing his hand behind jungkook's back.

"Yes...maybe he don't want you to get harm that's why he didn't share this from you...maybe he surely wants to love you..maybe!!" Jin said with a soft smile.

"I don't know....I need some time" jungkook said looking at jina and jungwoo who were running after each other while laughing. A small smile crept over the three of them.

"You know when we adopted jungwoo he was so scared of  people....he didn't open up with us at first but once he became comfortable he started opening up with us...as time passed he met jina his first friend...and she helped in him..maybe sometimes we met a person who helps us indrectily....maybe you met him because faith wants" namjoon said.

And that's when jungkook realize how he always kept himself away for loving someone because he don't want to repeat the same mistake.

He realize that when he met taehyung he stared opening up... He started moving on from his past... He started believing that there's always a someone in everyone's life who show them there point of view.. who show them there way of enjoying the life...but they never change the person and always accept them the way they are.

"Take your time to think...but don't make any mistake" Jin said and jungkook nodded giving both of them a warm smile.

"Yeah!" Jungkook said feeling very light after having such a conversation. But he still needs some time. Atleast he wants a good explanation from taehyung. But he still need time to face him.

~time skip!!~ (cause I miss it)
~at office~

Author's pov

Again jungkook started ignoring taehyung. At first he thought that he will ask taehyung but soon he changed his mind and decided to do some investigation.

"Hey jungkook are you ok?" Jimin asked as soon as he noticed Jungkook's presence in his cabin. Jungkook didn't bother to look at him and simply nodded taking a seat.

Though Jimin was happy that his plan was working well but it hurts him seeing jungkook in such condition. "Umm..do you want something" Jimin asked calmly.

"Uh..hyung from where did you got those pics?" Jungkook asked and Jimin looked at him quite surprised. "One of my friend attended his wedding..and he told me about it" Jimin said and jungkook nodded.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Jimin asked concern. "Umm..why nobody in the office knows about his marriage?" Jungkook asked.

"Even I don't know....he never told anyone about it...maybe it's kind of secret marriage" Jimin replied a lot stunted by jungkook's sudden outburst of questions.

"C-can I meet..y-your friend who attended t-the wedding?" Jungkook and Jimin chocked on his saliva. "Why?" Jimin asked "I just want too" jungkook said playing with his figures.

"Um..I have to ask him first if he is free or not.." Jimin said and jungkook nodded. "Thanks for telling me hyung and sorry for what I did" jungkook said and left jimin's cabin.

A huge part of Jimin was happy but also was guilty for what he did. But he didn't even bothter to pay attention at that part.
"Now it's time to excicute the second step of my plan" Jimin said and smirked.

Taehyung was busy today but jungkook's behavior didn't go unnoticed by him. He thought that once he will complete his work he will pay a visit to jungkook during the lunch break. Till then he thought that jungkook needs some time for himself.

Taehyung asked Jimin to complete some files so that he can finish his work fast. "Jimin are you done with the files?" Taehyung asked on call while going through the other files.

"Yes sir they are done" Jimin replied with a smirk "ok bring them fast too my office" taehyung said "ok sir" Jimin said and cut the call.

Jimin gave the file to taehyung which he asked for. But he purposefully drop a photograph in which jungkook was carrying jina in his hand while they both were smiling showing there bunny teeth.

"W-who is this girl?" Taehyung asked as soon as his eyes fell on the photograph and Jimin meantaly smirk. "Oh it's jungkook's daughter jina...they both are cute" jimin said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Drama...drama...drama..😁😁

Trailer of next chapter

Taehyung grab jungkook's coller tightly pulling him closer. Both of there eyes were fuming with anger.

"Why didn't you told me?" Taehyung asked and jungkook looked it him in confusion but it only added fule to his anger.

"Says the one who is already cheating on me" jungkook growled and freed himself from taehyung. "You know what never show me that face of yours" jungkook said.

While taehyung was standing there trying to digest his first sentance cheating!  But right now he was blinded by the anger.

"You are fired" taehyung said and left.
********************

~sarangheyo💜