8

Author's Pov

As soon as jungkook came out from taehyung's office he immediately rushed to the washroom not wanting anyone to see his red face.

He closed the door of washroom and put his hand on his heart to clam down his heartbeats which was still racing.

He saw his reflection in mirror and washed his face several time. The moment were taehyung's lips almost brushed against his was still lingering in his mind.

The fact that he wanted to taste his lips at that moment was eating him out. He scolded himself for thinking this way for his boss.

Jungkook clam down a bit and made his way outside for lunch break.

Jungkook set there in complete silence totally lost in himself that he didn't even noticed that Jimin came untill Jimin punched his shoulder lightly to gain his attention.

"Yeah jungkook~ah what happened why are you Soo lost?" Jimin asked "huh...n-nothing hyung" jungkook denyed.

"You know if something is bothering you...you can come to me" Jimin said in a clam tone "no hyung it's nothing... It's just I'm stressed" jungkook replied and Jimin nodded.

Once again jungkook got lost on his thoughts and Jimin notice that he was zoning out a lot today.

"Jungkook are you even listening?" Jimin asked "huh...Y-yeah what did you said earlier?" Jungkook replied completely lost in his thoughts. "I'm asking you why Mr. Kim called you to his office??" Jimin asked.

Jungkook became silent after hearing jimin's question. The Moment where taehyung's lips almost brushed against his rushed through his mind and slowly his cheeks started burning.

"h-he was a-asking me t-to prepare some f-files" he replied "are you ok jungkook... Why are you shuttering and why your face is Soo red...do you have fever?" Jimin asked concerned as his touch jungkook's head with a back of palm checking his temperature.

"N-no hyung it's just... I-im bit stressed t-today" jungkook replied and gave him a week fake smile. But Jimin started getting suspicious by his behavior but he didn't payed much attention to it.

Taehyung's pov

I'm Soo happy that now jungkook won't be able to ignore me. Just the thought of him is enough for me to smile like an idiot all day.

Maybe now I'll be able to change my behavior.. I'll be able to show my real and true side to people that I'm not arrogant.

This small interaction with him are enough for me to make my day. But sometimes it feels like he is not comfortable with me.

First I'll make him comfortable around me and then I'll get to know more about him.
Their is something in him wants me to know more about him.

He is cold but kind. Maybe I can change him from a clod person to a warm one..

Minji opened the door as usual with a smile. "You know I love it that now you smile often" she said as soon as I got inside. I smiled at her "yeah!" I replied with a smile.

"Any specific reason..?" She asked "umm..no it's just work related" I replied "oh come on... If you want to tell me something then spill the tea man!!" She said.

I felt bad because I can't tell her the reason because I don't want her to leave my side like others after all she is the only genuine friend I have.

"Uhh... Well it's nothing apart from work..Soo.." I said starching the my neck a bit "hmm... But if you want to share something you know I'm right here for you" she said and I just smile.

'i totally don't deserve her' I hope I could tell her the truth but what if I lose my friendship with her. I don't want to lose a friend like her.

'im sorry minji-ya but you deserve a person much better then me... I hope I'll tell you the truth soon' I thought and made my way upstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Thank you Soo much for 200+ reads on my first fanfic (it means a lot to me🥺🥰)

Sorry for the late update... 🥱

Enjoy..😊

Trailer of next chapter

Jungkook was standing in front of taehyung looking straight into his eyes with a letter in his hand "Mr. Kim this is my resignation letter. I don't want to work under your company anymore"
========================

~sarangheyo💜