22

Author's Pov

"He is a f-father?" Taehyung asked with a Shakey voice which almost came out as a whisper. Infact Jimin was stunned by seeing the sudden heartbroken State of taehyung.

But he was meantally smirking and enjoyed. "Yes...why?" Jimin asked smirking knowing exactly why it's affecting taehyung so much.

"N-nothing...you m-may leave now" taehyung said regaining his posture back with a dangerous arrogant expression plastered on his face.

Eyes filled with anger, sadness, hurt, love.
"Is there anything I can do for you Mr. Kim?" Jimin asked inoccently while taehyung just shoot him a glare.

"Just leave" taehyung said and Jimin left. 'now it's time to comfort my baby' Jimin thought smirking as soon as he came out from taehyung's office.

Taehyung's Pov

Why!!!!
Why it always happens with me??
I loved him so fucking much
Why can't anyone love me like I do??

So many questions filled my mind while tears where continuously falling down. Oh how desperately I wanted to deny all this but I can't.

No matter how much I tried to change myself for everyone just to get love in return but  neither they excepted my change nor did me.

If he was already a father then why in the hell he never told me?. Why in the hell he loved me?

Jeon jungkook I loved you with my whole heart. But now I despise you with my whole heart.

(Author:- wait... taehyung isn't it too much)
(Taehyung:- you broke my heart author)
(Author:- I-🤐 *author left the chat*)
(Taehyung:- don't you dare steal jungkook from me)
(Author:- he is all yours😌)

Author's pov

At the very same time jungkook was going through the same. But he thought to discuss about it with taehyung.

His thoughts where disturbed by a soft knock on his cabin door. "Come in" he said in cold tone. Jimin entered slowly while taking a seat in front of him.

"So how are you doing?" Jimin asked calmly and jungkook gave him a small smile. "Better maybe" he replied and Jimin nodded.

"You know you can share with me of you want to" Jimin said calmly still can't handle the heartbroken jungkook in front of him.

"No hyung I need some time" jungkook said slowly and Jimin nodded. "hyung I repeat the same mistake" jungkook said trying his best to hold himself back but he can't.

Jimin immediately hug jungkook while patting his back. "It's ok cry if you want" Jimin said slowly rubbing the circles around his back.

Jungkook hide his face in the crock of jimin's neck as jimin's shirt started getting wet from jungkook's tears.

"Hyung...i-i can't" jungkook said while sobbing hard and Jimin's heart broke.
Oh how desperately he wanted to change his thoughts but at that point  guilt was eating him out.

"Share with me kookie" Jimin said softly. "He-he loves me....t-then why.. why he didn't t-told me about h-his wife?" Jungkook questioned looking at Jimin.

Jimin quickly shifted his gaze away from jungkook. He can't see those red and puffy eyes when he very well know that the reason behind those eyes is no one but he himself.

"I don't know" Jimin said still not looking at him while the guilt was eating him. Jungkook nodded and whipped away his tears with his sleeves.

He broke the hug still sobbing a bit. "Maybe I should I ask him" jungkook said and Jimin's eyes widen in shock.