4

Taehyung's pov

The moment with jungkook is still lingering in my mind.
I can't help but think about his perfect face..
His dark eyes, shape jawline, exposed forehead, his hair perfectly tied up in a manbun...
And his pink lips..
I was about lean forward to taste his pink lips untill my secretary came in between..

The moment I enter to my office I started missing his warmth. I just wanted sit in front of him and admire him all day.
And that's when an idea plopped in my head and I smirked to myself.

Author's pov

Jungkook enter taehyung's office "Mr. Kim you called me?" Jungkook asked a bit nervous. Thinking what that arrogant wants now..

Taehyung looked up and smile a bit (more like smirk) "ahh..yeah I want you to come with me to attend the meeting with Mr. Lee today"  "I'm sorry Mr. Kim but it should be secretary who should be attending the meeting with you not me!!" Jungkook  denyed

"So you are saying no to your boss huh!" Taehyung said. "I have a lot of work to complete and ask your secretary to come with you because he knows the information about the project not me" jungkook replied

"So for your information Mr. Jeon you are the one who knows all the information about the project perfectly" jungkook looked at him confused.. "and beside.. my secretary have some important work to take care of.. so you are coming with me" taehyung added as Jimin was suffering his punishment for ruining taehyung and jungkook's moment.

"Sorry Mr. Kim but can you tell me how I know all the information about the project perfectly?" Jungkook asked and taehyung chuckle.. "well I see you are not paying attention to your work... So let me remind you that you were the one who completed the file of Mr. Lee and gave it to me yesterday" and now the realization hit jungkook and he started cursing Jimin for it.

" I'm glad that you did all the work perfectly but disappointed because you don't even remember what you did yesterday... Stay focus otherwise you have to face the consequences" taehyung said making jungkook gulp a bit.

'this arrogant little brat' jungkook thought and nodded. "Ok then come to the meeting room at the lunch time" taehyung said and jungkook just nodded and made his way out of taehyung's office.

"I will surely kill that arrogant some day" jungkook said to himself as soon as he reach to his desk.

~time skip~
~Lunch break~

Author's Pov

Jungkook was packing his files for the meeting when Jimin came. "Aren't you coming for the lunch break?" Jimin asked

"No hyung I have to attend a meeting with that arrogant" jungkook replied "which meeting?" Jimin asked "the meeting with Mr. Lee.... And it's all because of you" jungkook said "oh that one... But wait how is it because of me??" Jimin asked again "because you were the one who asked me to complete the meeting file and now that arrogant wants to attend the meeting with me" jungkook said all frustrated
Oh wait.... trustfrated

"And can't you deny... Why are you going with him?" Jimin asked as he started getting jealous. "Does it looks like I want to attend the meeting with that arrogant... I denyed him but he don't want any excuse and ask me to come with him.... After all he is our BOSS" jungkook said greeting his teeth.

"I think I should get going before I get late and that arrogant starts yelling" jungkook said and left where as Jimin tried his best to suppress his jealousy and get back to his work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Tae what are you going to do with our kookie??..😳

Vote please...

~Sarangheyo💜