23

~time skip~
~1 week~

Jungkook's pov

Another day with a broken heart. I want to find a job as soon as possible. It's been a week since taehyung fired me.

Jimin hyung is helping me like he always do. But this time I just want to do it by myself. I don't want to realy on others not anymore.

I don't have anyone in my life. Even my tears left me. Now I don't even have a single tear to cry. But I still wonder was it worth to be in a relationship with him at the end?

Maybe.......cause everytime I used to hold myself back because of  my past but this time I moved on from it. But who is gonna help me to move on from him now?

"Appa....are you ok?" Jina asked bringing me out from my thoughts "yeah" I said giving her a fake warm smile. That's what I'm doing for week now.

"Appa can I ask you something?" She said "yeah...go ahead" I said and she sat down on my lap looking at with a worried look.

"Appa why aren't you going to office now days?" She asked inoccently. Oh only if I could tell her that I'm fired now. "It's.. because I want to spend some time with you dear" I replied with a smile.

My all lies are always truth to her. "Jinja?" (Trans:- really) she said excitedly while clapping both her hands. "yeah" I replied with a genuine smile.

"So can we meet second appa?....you said that I'll meet him soon but it's been So long...I want to meet him" she said whining with a cute pout. But her question froze me.

"I-Im sorry dear...y-your second appa is busy...h-he will meet you later...ok?" I replied but still not sure. How can I break her heart by saying that we are done.

She sat there pouting. "But why...I want to meet him" she said whining "don't worry... you'll meet him soon" I replied but she just nodded her head.

"But once I'll meet him...I'll scold him...cause he is taking so long to meet me" she said her pout now changed to furious expression on her face which made me chuckle at her remark.

"Yeah I'll scold him to" I replied and she smile with me. "Ok now..go complete your homework" but she again pouted looking at me with puppy eyes and I know where it is going.

"No more excuses...go complete it" I said with a strict tone. "But you have to help me" she said as she got up from my lap. I nodded my head and we started doing homework.

More like I started doing her homework while she started instructing me what to do. "you little brat" I said under my breath while she giggled at my remark.

"don't worry appa...I'll complete the other subjects" she said and started writing in her notebook. Well for your information she is quite smart and talented in her class. Cause she is my daughter.

After all I'm JK!!

~taehyung's home~

Taehyung's pov

God knows after how many days I have taken a leave from office. Just to clear my mind. I'm all alone in the mansion. Minji already left because of her work load.

And at this time I started wondering does it always hurt so bad whenever we love someone with a whole heart but they break it.

I guess I was born to be alone.

I don't even know how many tears I have lost in this one week. But they always starts flowing down whenever I remember him.

To clear my mind I started drinking. Which I'm doing every night after break up just to get over him. But I guess alcohol is not enough. Although minji strictly warn me not to drink but I don't care.

With that I chug down a whole bottle of whiskey and threw the bottle somewhere in the room. The sound of cracking can be heard. The bottle was broken.

Just like my heart.

With that I drifted to my Dreamland.

Minji's pov

Work load is just to much for me to handle and taehyung drinking every night because of his break up is also a problem for me.

I swear to God once if met  Jimin somewhere. I'm gonna beat the shit out of him. I mean I understand that he loves jungkook but it's not a way to get your love back.

He even lost the trust of jungkook. Only if that guy knows that Jimin did everything. But I'm still not sure if it's Jimin or someone else. Well most probably it's him only.

As I was on may way to the cafe which I usually visit to get myself a coffee. I spotted him. Sitting on chair. Oh how angelic he looks but at the same time I'm so mad at him. And with that I made my way towards him.

Author's Pov

Minji went to jimin. Her eyes were fumming with anger. Her finger form into a  fist to control her anger.

She set down in front of jimin. For a moment jimin's eyes widen to see her infront of him after a long time but soon he changed his expression into a silly smirk.

"It was you.....isn't it?" Minji asked greeting her teeth with a cold and scary voice. Jimin was stunned but he didn't change his expression. "And what will you do...if it was me?" Jimin said smirking.

And that was enough to trigger minji. She got up from her seat. Now standing infront of Jimin.

"Tell me Jimin...what you did" minji yelled across jimin's face but Jimin just smirked at her.  "I'm not a cowered...I know how to fight and get what you deserve" Jimin said.

"But you can't force someone to love you" minji said desperately wanted to slap jimin and wipes out that silly smirk.

"Oh really...let me tell you... I CAN and I WILL" Jimin said and left!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Guys my schools are starting and maybe from now on I'll go for weekly update.
😔 But I'll try my best to keep you updated!!

Trailer of next chapter.

"Jungkook~ah just give me a try.....I'll never break your heart please" Jimin said holding jungkook's hand. "Hyung..I'm not sure" jungkook said and took out his hand from jimin's grip.

"It's ok...I'll wait for you jungkook...you know I'll be there for you and jina if you need anything" Jimin said giving a warm smile.

But jungkook could sense that something is suspicious and different about Jimin.
********************

~sarangheyo💜