19

~time skip~
(Cause all the fanfics are incomplete without it) 😅😌
~3 weeks~

Author's Pov

A lot of things happened in 3 weeks. Jungkook can't help but fall even hard for taehyung everyday and same goes to taehyung.

They never experienced this type of unconditional love in there life but love itself is a word which can't be described through words but through feelings.

Jungkook became less cold while taehyung also started paying attention to his arrogant behavior. Everyone in the office where quiet shock because both of there changes but no one dared to ask them.

Taehyung and jungkook are still in the secret relationship but never in there life they talked about each other's family.

Taehyung don't want jungkook to know about minji right now because of his father whereas jungkook don't want taehyung to know about jina because he thought that he will surprise taehyung and jina together one day.

And there is Jimin. Our cute angry little mochi!!.
(Jimin:- yeah author...I heard that!!😤)
(Author:- oops!!😐🤐)
Well in 3 weeks Jimin started becoming close to minji. They both spend most of there time together.

Jimin became friends with minji only because he thinks that minji will help him to get jungkook back. Or that's what he thought!!

Minji now started getting over from taehyung with the help of Jimin which she realized. Minji was greatfull to have a friend like jimin.

The silent treatment between jungkook and Jimin is still going on. Jungkook still didn't gave the answer of jimin's previous question.

Though his answer was clear but he still don't want to lose a friend like him and he knows it very well that if he I'll give his answer the he will lose Jimin forever.

Everything was settled and Jimin was ready to break them apart with his Soo called plan!!

Jimin's pov

I called minji because today is the day I will discuss about my plan with her. And then jungkook will be mime...mime forever.

"Minji would you like to go out with me today?" I asked "yes sure" she said excitedly "ok then...I'll pick you up from your office" I replied "yeah!! I'll be waiting for you" she said and cut the call.

I was waiting for her in the parking and soon she appeared. "Hey jimin" she greeted and I did the same and we both made our way to the cafe and took a seat.

I started explaining her my plan to her but I didn't mention about jungkook being a single dad or anything related to his past. I still can't trust her with that part.

She was listening to me with quit shocked eyes. Well it might be shocking for her to know that her husband is cheating on her with a guy.

"So will you help me?" I asked hoping the answer i desperately want and my my smirk grew wider as soon as I heard those words came out from her mouth.

"Yes...I'll help you..." She said and "thank you Soo much minji" I said excitedly "wait...wait let me finish first" she said.
Now what she wanna tell me? Does she have an another plan? Or she loves someone else?

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow indicating her to continue. "I'll help you to get over from jungkook just like you helped in past weeks to get over from taehyung" she said and I looked at her with an unreadable expression.

"What do you mean?" I asked "you think I don't know about taehyung's and jungkook's relation?" She asked and I nodded to which she started laughing.

Did I just made fool of myself? The fuck!! Why did I even thought of taking her help!! To be honest at this point I just embarrassed myself. And face started getting red due to embarrassment.

"Yeah I thought you will help me!" I defend myself and now she stop laughing and looked at me as if she was trying to hold back her laughter.

"Look Jimin...me and taehyung are just good friends....he told me that he loves someone else and also that he is gay!!" Wait what....that arrogant is gay.

"T-Then...how..how did you b-both" I couldn't even able to complete my question. "Well it's because his father forced him to marry me" she said.

"And now listen to me.... don't you dare to do anything with taehyung and jungkook's relation" she said and I just rolled my eyes as if I'm gonna obey her...huh!!

"So does jungkook know about about you?" I asked out of curiosity. "No he don't actually.. taehyung said that he will tell him soon...but I still don't know when" and now I'm glad that I didn't told her about jina otherwise it would have created some trouble for me to excicute my plan.

"But I'm serious Jimin....don't you dare to do them apart....I can observe the sensirity and love in taehyung's eyes for jungkook....though I never met jungkook but the way taehyung discribe him I feel like they both are made for each other"

No... I can't just leave my lover like that. I'll get him back if she can't help me then I don't need her help nor her friendship. I'll make him mime.. he is mime.

"They both both are together to fill the void in there hearts.... ripping them apart will only bring sorrow......think before you do something.....I'll help you to get over him....I know it's hard because I have gone through the same phase as yours....but you can't force someone to love you back right?" She continued.

"I need some time......and please don't contact me again" with that said I left the cafe. I don't how to feel right now. But I won't let those words affect me.

After helping him at his worst he can't betray me like that. I'm not gonna give up soon. I'll get what I want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I know it's quite short....I apologise...and sorry for late update!!

Trailer of next chapter

"What do you mean he is married hyung?" Jungkook asked not believing what Jimin said while Jimin meantaly smirked thinking his plan is working.

"I can show you the pictures if you don't want to believe me" Jimin said and shoes him the pictures which broke jungkook's heart into peace....

but only if Jimin could hear the sound shuttering!!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I know the trailer is also quite short but now I think you can get a glimpse of jimin's plan!!

Also happy V day!!

~sarangheyo💜