24

~time skip~
~1 weeks~

Author's pov

It's been two weeks since jungkook and taehyung broke up. None of them is doing great. Minji tried to cheer taehyung but nothing workout.

On the other hand jungkook desperately wanted to have a talk with taehyung but but since taehyung fired him and said a few harsh words he is not in mood to face him now.

Jimin tried to cheer jungkook as well. He thought that they were in a relationship just for 1 month so jungkook won't take a lot of time to move on from him.

But only if he knew the bond they shared within the a month is to strong to break in just a few days or weeks.

Taehyung was so lost. First time in his life he genuinely felt loved apart from his mother. He was so happy to be with jungkook.

But as soon as he got to know about jungkook being a father.. all his senses stoped working. First time facing a heartbreak with no one but minji beside him didn't help either.

Minji told him to do a few background check on jungkook. Because she thinks it can be a misunderstanding to. But taehyung wasn't even bother to do that.

He was lost!!

Hence minji reached on a conclusion to do it by herself whenever she will get the time.
But guess luck is not by her side.

Though how much she tried to get herself out from the work load but it kept on increasing day by day.

Jimin for sure wanted them to be apart but whenever he face jungkook guilt always slap him hard on his face. But he is to blind to even feel the impact of that slap.

Today also Jimin went to jungkook's house to cheer him up. Like he is doing within these two weeks more often.

"Hii...mochi" jina said in excited voice as soon as she saw Jimin standing on the door with a chocolate in his hands. He smiled at her before getting inside and picking her up in his arms.

"Hello hyung" jungkook greated with a small smile. Jungkook is  little suspicious on Jimin but he always shrugged of his thoughts.

"Hii my little one......hi kookie" Jimin greated both of them while pinching jina's chubby cheeks causing her to pout.  "I'm not little... mochi" jina said with a pout causing the elders to let out a chuckle at her cute behavior.

"Yeah....she is not little she is my mom" jungkook teased only to receive a lite hit on his chest by jina while Jimin burst into laughter while watching the cute father and daughter interaction.

"And this is for my little eomma" Jimin said as he gave her a heart shaped chocolate. Jina started jumping while clapping her hands together as she took the chocolate while Jimin put her down.

"Thank you so much...mochi" jina said and started to unwrap her chocolate not paying any attention to the adults who were looking at her with lovely eyes.

"Hyung....you know you don't have to come everyday....I'm doing great...maybe you have other works to complete to" jungkook said while Jimin just shoot him a glare.

"Why??.... can't I meet my kookie and my little eomma??" Jimin said winning "and beside...you are my first priority" he added grinning causing the yonger to smile and node.

"So...have you find a job?" Jimin asked as they both settled down on the couch while jina was busy playing with her toys and eating chocolate.

"No...not yet..but I'll find one soon" jungkook replied and Jimin nodded his head in agreement. "You know...I can help you if you want" Jimin said calmly but jungkook denied.