14

Taehyung's pov

"Mi-Minji I-I can explain" I said as soon as I got inside. "You have to" she replied. God never in my life I saw her like that and it's hurt because I'm the reason behind it.

We both set down on the couch. "You promised me that we are not going to keep any secret between us.." she said while tears started to fall again.

I wiped her tears with my thumb before taking a deep breath "yes... And I'm sorry for not talling you about this.. b-buti have reason for that.." 

"Then explain yourself now..". "I-I was afraid... Afraid that you'll leave me... Like others... B-because.. you are my first friend" I said while she looked at me in confusion.

"What do you mean by first friend?" She asked. "Because I'm gay... I used to get bully in my school.... No one wanted to be friends with me because they all knew that I'm gay... I was holding all this in me... Untill.."

I looked at her and now my vision was
Getting blurry because of the tears after remembering all those memories. "... until what??" She asked as she cupped my face and wiped my tears.

"Untill.. my parents got this news.... Their business rivals started taunting my dad because of me being gay.... At last my dad decided that he will arrange my marriage... t-to shut the mouth of his rivals... "

"T-Then why didn't you talk to him?" She asked. "I did... But he couldn't except the fact that his son is gay... He threatened me..that he will do something to my mom if I won't agree" I replied with the tears.

"Why didn't you told me about this..huh!" She asked "when we first met you said that we can be friends... And at that time I became selfish... I wanted a friend in my life which I never get... But when you said you'll be my friend... I accepted it.."

"I never told you about it because... Because I was afraid that I'll lose you... I'll lose my only friend" I replied with tears still flowing down my checks.

"It's ok.. you can leave me... I'm sorry for breaking your heart...I'm sorry.."  before I could complete she interrupted my sentance "no no no taehyung~ah.. I'm not like others... I'm not gonna leave you.. I promised you that I'll be your side in your good and bad... If no one did then I'll support you".

Her words froze me. No one in my life said those kind words to me. I'm glad that I have Friend like her but at the same moment I felt Soo guilty for liying to her.

"Y-you w-will?" I asked again like a small kid with tears in my eyes while she nodded her head. "B-but I-It will b-break your h-heart?" I asked while looking at her.

Her eyes sadden a bit but she still put on a smile on her face. "It's not your fault... And it's ok.. now I'll find someone way more better than you". She joked for brighting up my mood while I just looked at her.

God... If she ever get someone I hope that person never break her heart otherwise I'll break that person. I thought and smiled.

"Ok... So now spill the tea" she said with a smirk while I stare at her in confusion.
"Who. Is. Jungkook?" She asked with a smirk plastered on her lips while my face became red and I looked down trying to hide it.

"Aww... Look at you... Blushing just by hearing his name... So tell me something about him...before I ask you to prepare the dinner" she said and I look up at her while smiling.

"Umm... He is an employee in my company... And he is very talented....umm.. he semmes quite cold but he is caring... He even have a mole under his chin.... He got a sharp jawline... And his hair-"

"Wowowowowo... Slow down... I didn't ask for that much detail... I just asked what you like about him... But nevermind... You'll give me a long ass paragraph again.." she said and I looked down wile smiling.