7

Author's pov

It's been one week since jungkook started ignoring taehyung. Taehyung was going crazy without jungkook. While Jungkook on the other hand was feeling the same but don't wanted to admit it.

Taehyung wanted ask jungkook why he is ignoring him but on the other side he also wanted to give himself some time to think if he genuinely likes jungkook or not hence he didn't bother jungkook much.

Jungkook's ignorence was eating taehyung alive and he was sure that he genuinely likes jungkook and today he decided to talk to him.

Jungkook was happy that Taehyung didn't bother him much but on the other side he wanted taehyung to do something..

Taehyung's pov

I like him. I genuinely do. At first I thought it was just an attraction but when started he ignoring me, I started realising that it's not just an attraction.

I can't believe I started feeling something for someone in such a short time. I can't say that I love him but I like him for sure. I realize I need his presence in my life otherwise I won't be able to survive.

I wanted him to talk to me but it looks like it's never going to happen so an Idea plopped in my mind.

'lets see for how long you are going to ignore me Mr. Jeon' I thought and smirk to myself before leaving my office making my way towards his desk.

When I reached their, I saw my secretary Jimin talking to him while laughing and my blood started boiling. Yes I was jealous.

I cleared my throat gaining both of their attention. My eyes met with jungkook's eyes we stare at each other for few seconds untill.. he diverted his gaze from me to the files he was holding.

Jungkook's Pov

Me and Jimin hyung were laughing while looking at the childhood pics of jina untill..
We heard someone and their he was..

The arrogant was standing their looking straight into my eyes. I was glad that he didn't bother me for a week or that's what I thought.

"Mr. Jeon I want you in my office right now" he said and diverted his gaze towards Jimin hyung who was standing their.

He look towards Jimin hyung for a brief second with eyes full of anger... Or...
Jealousy

"Ok Mr. Kim" I said breaking the tension between them and with that he left.

"Ok.. hyung I'll caught up with you later...as you can see arrogant is not in good mood I guess" I said standing up from my seat. "He is always in bad mood no wonder" Jimin replied and we parted our ways.

I knock on the office door and heard a come in and made my way inside. Arrogant was sitting on his chair looking at me.

But something was different.. his emotionless eyes were looking at me with a lot of emotions. And that caught me off guard.

"Yes.. what you want Mr. Kim?" I asked but instead of replying he got up from his seat and started walking towards me and I started feeling nervous.

"I wanted to ask you something.." he said as he was now standing in front of me. I started to move back but it didn't stop him to move forward.

We were maintaining eye contact. Untill my back hit the wall. And now I'm trapped between the wall and arrogant.

He came closer and closer "w-what you w-wanted to ask M-Mr. Kim?" I managed to let a few words out of my throat.

"I wanted to ask you why are you ignoring me Mr. Jeon?" He whispered in my ear. "I d-dont k-know what are y-you talking about?" I lied.

"Don't lie Mr jeon I have observe your behavior.. now tell me why are you ignoring me?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.

My heart was betting Soo fast I don't want this arrogant to hear my hearbeats. I am Soo nervous that I can't even think properly.

I ignored him because I don't want to feel the way I'm feeling with him right now. I just don't want to feel that again.

"I-I don't k-know Mr. Kim" I replied and tried to push him away but he got even more closer. "You know.. don't lie to me on my face" he said and put his hand one on my waist and pulled me even more closer.

Soo closer that by his sudden action our lips slightly brushed against each other. I don't know why but at that moment I wanted to feel more but I controlled myself.

"W-why do y-you care?" I asked and he was taken back by my sudden question that he back off a little and his grip on my waist losen and with that I pushed him with all my strength.

"Why do you care Mr. Kim?" I asked again. "Because you can't ignore me" he replied after few minutes of thinking. I crossed my hand over my chest and looked at him.

"Why can't I ignore you.... It's not like I owe you something" I replied. "You can't ignore me because you are my employee and I'm your boss" he said and smirked.

That's what I hate the most about him. He is my boss. Why in the hell he is my boss. This arrogant is getting on my nerves day by day.

He took a few step forward and placed his hand on my waist again pulling me closer while I put my hands on his chest for maintaining the distance.

"Now answer me why are you ignoring me?" He asked. "B-because I was b-busy with some work" I lied. "Hmm.. I see you are very dedicated to your work but.."

He again started to lean forward "... don't you try to ignore me... because.. I'm your BOSS" he whispered and let go my waist.

But I stood their froze on my spot. My heartbeat were Soo fast. My stomach was full of butterflies dancing in it. And my face was red.

"You can leave now Mr. Jeon Jungkook" he said bringing me out of my thoughts. And I left without even looking backwards.

Now I regret giving interview in this company..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

What just happened??😳😬

Trailer of next chapter..

"Jungkook are you even listening?" Jimin asked "huh!!..Y-yeah..what did you said earlier?" Jungkook replied completely lost in his thoughts. "I'm asking you why Mr. Kim called you to his office??" Jimin asked.
===================

Be prepared..😏

~sarangheyo💜