9

Jimin's pov

"WHAT???" I almost yelled across his face "yes hyung" he said and looked down. "Are you out of your mind?" "Hyung I have made my mind and I want to do this now" "but why all of a sudden.....you were doing good then why?" I said in a calm way.

Right now I am at jungkook's place sitting on couch. But I didn't expect him to blast a bomb on me like this. I can't let him go. He is the reason I'm here. No I can't afford to lose him.

"is it because of arrogant?" I asked calmly. I don't exactly know what is going on between arrogant and jungkook, but I can sense that he is after something...
Or maybe.. someone.. maybe... jungkook.

I can't lose him. I love him a lot. Though I'm still not sure if arrogant is really after jungkook or their is some different reason because as far as I know he is married and he don't even Know a single thing about jungkook.

"N-no hyung it's just.... I don't want to work their anymore" he replied. "But what will you do after that?... You know how much you struggled to get a job after that incident just to get yourself settled?" I asked angrily and stood up from the couch.

"Look hyung.. you don't have to remind me about my past.. and it's not like this is the only job I can do... I have done masters in other professions too" he replied. "Yeah.. but that doesn't mean you can let go this job... What if you don't get any other job??.. atleast think about jina" I said and at this point I can't control my anger.

Why can't he just understand. "Hyung... You helped me a lot in past and I'm thankful for that... But it's my life and you can't interfere in it..and my decision is final if you like it or not!!".

I didn't helped him in past because I pity him but I did it because I love him. why can't he understand that. But at this point I let my anger took control over me.

"Ok then... Do whatever you want to do but don't come to me if something went wrong" I said and walk to the main door ready to open it "I won't... I don't need anyone's help now... I'm not the old jungkook anymore... And I don't need anyone's advise" he said and I left his house.

I know he too stubborn and he won't think twice before doing something. And now my only hope is arrogant.

~magical time skip🥱~
~at office~

Author's Pov

After that argument with Jimin yesterday jungkook didn't even bother to give a glance at jimin. While Jimin was keep on checking at jungkook in hope that he will change his mind only to get disappointed.

A part of jungkook was forcing him to leave the job but a part of him desperately wanted to stop him. Jungkook wanted to leave the job but at the same time he wanted to see taehyung everyday.

He hated it that how taehyung's effect still there on him. He hated that he was feeling something for taehyung but the thing he hated the most is to admit it.

Soo at first he started ignoring taehyung but it didn't work out. Hence now he is standing in front of his office..

He knock on the office door and went inside. Taehyung look up to meet jungkook's eyes and he smiled.

Jungkook was standing in front of taehyung looking straight into his eyes with a letter in his hand "Mr. Kim this is my resignation letter. I don't want to work here anymore".

As soon as those words came out from jungkook's mouth taehyung's eyes got widen. He took the letter from jungkook and started reading it.

"May I ask you why you suddenly wants to resign Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked calmly but from inside he screaming. "B-because I got another j-job" jungkook lied and taehyung caught his lie.

"Mr. Jeon you are one of the best employee of our company and I can't afford to lose an employee like you" taehyung said hoping to change jungkook's mind. "N-No Mr. Kim I don't want work here anymore" jungkook replied without making any eye contact.

Taehyung got up from his seat and started walking towards jungkook but this time jungkook didn't back away.

"If you want then I will give you the promotion because you deserve it... Mr. Jeon I really admire your work and I'm thinking to give you promotion from a long a time now... Your salary will also get double." Taehyung offered.

Though it was true taehyung wanted to promote jungkook not because he likes him but because of his hard work and because he deserve it.

"No Mr. Kim my decision is final so please accept my resignation" jungkook said but from inside he also wanted to stay here. Taehyung back away from jungkook and took jungkook's letter in his hand.

"You know Mr. Jeon you can't resign untill your boss sign on the resignation letter?" Taehyung asked and jungkook nodded thinking what a stupid question taehyung is asking him. But taehyung's next move made jungkook's eyes widen..

Taehyung tear out the letter into small pieces with a smirk on his face. He came closer to jungkook and whisper "you can't get away from me... Because I'm your Boss" and got back to his seat while jungkook was still standing there.

"I'll ask my secretary to show you your new cabin... You are promoted Mr. Jeon." He said and Called his assistant while jungkook standing there cursing taehyung.

Jimin came in without wasting any minute "yes Mr. Kim you called me?" Jimin asked and spare a glance at jungkook but jungkook just ignore him "yes Jimin show Mr. Jeon his new cabin he is promoted" taehyung said.

And Jimin's eyes widen in shock. He looked at jungkook and jungkook nodded. While Jimin was trying his best to hold his laughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hehe.. it's just the beginning of drama..😜

Trailer of next chapter

Jungkook was looking at the files untill an idea plopped in his head and he smirked to himself. ' I'll make that arrogant to fire me from the job' he thought

====================

~sarangehyo💜