16

~time skip~
~2 weeks~

Author's Pov

Soo it's been 2 weeks since jungkook and taehyung started dating. Although they both still don't know about their family things and neither of them asked each other about it.

Jungkook really felt loved around taehyung but he always put the cold expression and keeps his hope down. Taehyung was extremely happy. Minji was helping him a lot.

Minji was heartbroken but seeing taehyung happy she thought to start dating too and taehyung was there for her.

And now comes Jimin. Jimin decided a solid plan to break them apart but he himself is not sure about it.

Hence he decided that he will let the love birds fly freely for 1 month and then he will drop a bomb on them.
(No..Jimin... don't..💔)

Jimin started giving jungkook a silent treatment which somehow affected jungkook but taehyung was always there for him to share about it despite of being jealous.

It was another ordinary day and hence taehyung decided to take jungkook on a date. (Well all he did in these two weeks is just go on a date with him or flirt with him😅).

Taehyung's pov

Today I'm way too much excited. Today I'll watch the fireworks at the lake side. It always been a dream for me to watch fireworks with my lover.

I still don't know why he always keeps a cold face. I guess he needs some time. But still I don't like his cold behavior much. But who cares.. at the end he is my love.

"Yeah stop thinking about jungkook and smiling like an idiot" minji said bringing me out of my thoughts but I still couldn't hide my smile.

"I'm just too excited for today.. you know" I said and looked down at my feets. "I can see that..but stop smiling it looks creepy" she said making a disgusting face.

"Yeah.. a lot people die when I gave them a smile" I said scartically "it's because your smile is soo scary.. everyone get scared and hang themselves to death" minji said laughing while I shoot her a death glare.

"Haha..s-soo-hahaha sorry.. but stop haha staring at me l-like tha-that" she said between her laughter. "no I won't... And I'll smile whole day.. let's see how much time you will take to hang yourself to death" I said scartically.

She looked at me and again started laughing harder. "Oh come on you think I'm an idiot just like them" she said. "Whatever.... Don't ruin my mood" I said with a pout.

"Aww.. stop pouting it's even disgusting then your smile" she said and started laughing again while I just scrunched my nose at her reaction. "I'm not going to talk to you" I said.

"Ok sorry I was just kidding you look amazing" she said making me node "hmm better" I said.

"Soo when are you leaving?" She asked "probably at midnight jungkook said he will meet me there only" I replied while she hmm in response.

"Soo all the best and keep updating me" she said. "You too and all the best for your date" I replied giving her a warm smile. "Yeah sure.. Soo see you later... alligator" she said and before I could say something she ran out of the house.

"Yeah.. I'll take revenge when you will come back" I shouted but I guess she already left.
"This girl.... So that's how best friends behavie" I thought to myself.

Jungkook's pov

I don't know why he called me at midnight at the lake but I'm excited. Never in my life I thought I would love again. I just hope he is the right person this time.