11

~time skip~
~next day.. at company~

Author's Pov

Jimin rushed towards jungkook's office as soon as he got the news..

"What the heck you did jungkook" Jimin almost yelled at jungkook. While jungkook looked up at him with a confused expression.

"What Happened hyung??"  Jungkook asked "you literally cancelled our deal with Mr. Lee which we were planning form a long time now" Jimin said. And that's when it hit jungkook what Jimin was talking about.

"I'm still glad that Mr. Kim didn't spread this news in the whole company and only you and me knows about it" Jimin said and sighed in frustration.

"Tell me why you did that?" Jimin asked calmly but anger was still lingering in his voice. "B-because I w-want that arrogant to f-fire me from the job'" jungkook replied and gulped.

"Just because you wanted to get fired doesn't means you have to ruin the hard work of others" Jimin said as anger took over him. Jungkook looked down in guilt because now he knew that he messed up big.

"Anyways Mr. Kim wants you in his office right now...but as soon as you come out I want an explanation from you" Jimin said and left his cabin.

Jungkook made his way towards taehyung's office. He knock on the door and went inside.

He saw taehyung seating on his chair while massaging his head with his finger and looking down at the files. He looked up to meet jungkook's gaze.

Jungkook meet taehyung eyes which were slightly disappointed. "Have a seat Mr. Jeon" taehyung said and jungkook obey.

Taehyung sighed while looking at jungkook "you know. How much this deal matter for us right?" Taehyung asked calmly while jungkook nodded his head.

"I gave you this project because I thought you are my one of the best employee." Taehyung said while jungkook looked down in guilt. " Then why you did that Mr. Jeon??" Taehyung asked but jungkook didn't reply.

"I'm asking you something Mr. Jeon" taehyung said slightly raising his voice. But before jungkook could say anything the door of taehyung's office burst open with an angry Mr. Lee

"Is this the guy who took my project??" Mr. Lee asked pointing at jungkook while taehyung just nodded his head.

"I thought your company is really something when I invested in your company.... But I guess it's just full of fools" Mr. Lee said while looking at jungkook.

And taehyung's anger started taking its place. For calling his man fool right in front of his eyes. "Mr. Lee calm down and we will look for a solution" taehyung said calmly while jungkook just looked down in guilt.

"Mr. Kim I didn't expect this type of work from your company" Mr. Lee yelled on taehyung. "look Mr. Lee their is some mistake done by my workers but you can't say something bad about my workers... I'm warning you" taehyung replied.

And that's when jungkook looked up at taehyung taking his side while he knew that jungkook is wrong.

"Ok then I'm giving you 3 days solve this problem otherwise I'll invest in  another company.... And I'll inform the cops too" Mr. Lee said with a smirk. "I'm glad that you understand... And we will short out something" taehyung said.

"You should otherwise I'll cut down 20% shares from your company and will inform to the cops too... And be thankful that I still didn't called the cops to inform what you just did... But you should be prepared if you are not ready in 3 days" and with that Mr. Lee left leaving taehyung and jungkook alone.

Taehyung sighed and looked at jungkook "look how big you have messed up now.." taehyung said bit annoyed. "I'm s-sorry Mr. Kim" jungkook said in an innocent tone making taehyung's heart skip a beat.

"Hmm.. but why you did it Mr. Jeon??" Taehyung asked as he got up from his eat and made his way towards jungkook. Jungkook bit his bottom lip.

"I-I just want you to fire me from the job Mr. Kim" jungkook said as he also got up from his seat and looked at taehyung.  Taehyung chuckle at his answer "don't be Soo selfish Mr. Jeon at least think about others.... You are not the only one who was involved in this project" taehyung said.

"It's ok... I forgive you... But if you take any step further at least just think about your colleagues" taehyung said and took a step forward towards jungkook.

"I still can't believe that you literally hacked the whole project from our enemy company and sent me as if it's.. nothing" taehyung said and chuckled. "I'm glad that we are on good terms with Mr. Lee and he got know about your hacking and he came to meet me instead of revealing it to our enemy" taehyung continued.

" Why do you want to leave Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked breaking the long silence looking at jungkook. "I-I don't want to work in your company" jungkook replied looking everywhere but at taehyung.

"Why?.....is it because of me?" Taehyung asked and jungkook moved his gaze towards taehyung. slightly nodding his head while biting his bottom lip

"May I know... What I did to you?" Taehyung asked sadness lingering in his voice which  broke jungkook's heart. But he shrugged it off.

"Because of your actions Mr. Kim" jungkook replied while taehyung looked at him in confusion. "What?" Taehyung asked. "Yes.. Mr kim..  can I ask something from you?" Jungkook asked and taehyung nodded.

"P-Please stay away from me... I'll do anything.... But please don't come close to me... P-Please" jungkook said as his voice cracked at the end. But his words made taehyung's heart shuttered into pieces.

Taehyung didn't said anything and made his way towards his seat. He set down their. "You can leave Mr. Jeon" taehyung said.

"No.. Mr Kim first answer me" jungkook deniyed and stood their. "I-i can't.. I can't promise you.. b-but I'll try if that's what you want" taehyung said shuttering with sadness in his voice. While jungkook stood their in shock.

But his next questions made taehyung shock...

"Why can't you promise me?? Why you always come come closer to me?? Why??" Jungkook asked.

"I-Its non of your business" taehyung shrugged off and look down at his files. "It is my business Mr. Kim" jungkook yelled.

"Please get out from my office Mr. Jeon" taehyung said "no" jungkook replied. "Please get out I don't want to deal with this right now" taehyung said but jungkook stood their.

"Ok give me some time and I'll answer all your questions" taehyung said and jungkook sighed and left his office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry for late update..hehe..😅
And thank you for 500+ reads..🥺

Trailer of next chapter

"Tell me Mr Kim" jungkook said as pinned taehyung on the wall between his hands "tell me why... Why you don't want me to leave??.. why you always take care of me??.. why you didn't fire from the job??.. why" jungkook yelled. "Because I like you" taehyung yelled back.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~sarangehyo💜