1

Author's pov

"Appa wakey wakey... Or you will get late for the work" jina said as she sat on the bed near jungkook and slowly started to hit his chest to wake him up. "Aish jina wait... 5 more min" jungkook said as he cover his whole body into the duet. Jina pull the duet off from jungkook "no appa wake up or you will get late for work and I'll get late for school" jina said with puppy eyes and pout which no one can resist. "Aish.. this girl.. ok..ok appa is awake now go get ready" jungkook said as he sat on the bed and jina made her way to her room to get ready.

Jungkook drop jina at her school "ok jina baby.. be a good girl at school bye" "bye appa" jina said and went to her class. Jungkook smile and made his way to work with a cold Expression. He made his way to his desk and started preparing for his day "hey jungkook good morning" Jimin greeted him "morning hyung" jungkook replied. "Oh jungkook can you prepare this file for Mr. Kim's meeting I have some urgent work so I couldn't be able to do it by my own" Jimin said and give him an apologetic expression. "Come on hyung how can I do this I also have some other works to complete.. and beside I don't want to do that arrogant's work" jungkook said and rolled his eyes "yeah.. but he is our boss and you have to do it.. beside I'll treat you lunch if you will do it for me" Jimin said but before jungkook could deny Jimin already run to his office.

Before jungkook could run after Jimin Taehyung enter the office with the same arrogant expression. Jungkook's eyes met with taehyung's dark eyes and they maintain an eye contact for a few seconds before taehyung made his way towards his office without greeting anyone.

Jungkook sigh and started preparing the file Jimin gave him earlier. After an hour of working on the file jungkook went to jimin's office to send him the file. As he enter Jimin was on a phone call "hyung I have completed your work and now give this file to that arrogant by yourself" jungkook said as he was about to go out from his when Jimin said "uhh.. jungkook can you give this file to Mr Kim by yourself I have some work please" he said and jungkook deny but Jimin insisted him. Jungkook sigh and made his way towards taehyung's office

Jungkook knock on the door and heard a come in from inside and enter his office. Jungkook went to his desk as taehyung didn't even bother to look who entered his office "Mr arro- .. I mean Mr Kim.. this is your file for today's meeting" jungkook said without looking at him. Taehyung looked up just to meet jungkook waiting for his answer. He stared at jungkook for brief moment making jungkook nervous a bit but still managed to carry the cold Expression. Taehyung nodded his head and go through the file while jungkook left his office.

"So how was it?" Jimin asked as he was standing on the door as soon as jungkook came out from taehyung's office "what?" Jungkook asked in annoyed tone "you literally ruined my day by showing that arrogant's face" jungkook said as Jimin giggle at his answer "yeah don't worry I'll treat you today" "you have to" jungkook replied and made his way towards his desk
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Chapter one..
Comment your views..
Vote me if you want

Sarangheyo 💜