3

Taehyung's pov

I woke up with the bright light hitting my face. I did my routine and wore my clothes making my way to the kitchen with bright smile.

"Wow..what's with that smile..huh?" Minji asked as soon as I got down "uhh.. nothing just excited for our deal with Mr Lee" "oh...I thought it would be something apart from work.." she replied looking a bit sad.

I look down at my lap after hearing her reply because indeed the reason behind my smile was different but I can't tell her. We did our breakfast and parted our ways to office.

I reached my office just to know that lift is under mantanince and everyone have to take stairs... 'Fuck' I cursed under my breath and started walking towards the stairs.

I was walking upward but suddenly someone tripped over. I caught that person before he could fall but I got nervous when I saw who that person was.

Jungkook's Pov

I was rushing towards the stairs as I was late and wanted to reach office before that arrogant.. otherwise he won't think twice to fire me from the job because of coming late.

I was in such a rush that I tripped over the stairs. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came...

I slowly opened my eyes just to see the most unexpected person holding me in an unexpected position

The arrogant was holding me as if I am the most precious thing for him. His hand was securely wrapped around my waist and his other hand was holding my one hand. Whereas my other hand was wrapped his neck pulling his face closer to mime.

Our faces were Soo close and noses where brushing against each other. If anyone move any inch farther than our lips will touch..

I felt like my heart stop beating. I could feel many butterflies dancing in my stomach and our eyes where maintaining a staring compition with each other. It felt like someone has paused the moment.
My cheeks started burning and I wouldn't be surprised if someone say that I look like a tomato.

I started admiring his face as I assume he was doing the same. His sharp jawline. Dark eyes and black curly hairs suits him Soo perfectly.
But wait-
'Wtf am I thinking...
Why am I getting nervous in front of arrogant...' I thought

We were so lost in each other at that moment that we didn't even realize that we were stareing at each other for more than a minute without even blinking. Until..

"Uhh.. excuse me Mr. Kim...umm I think we are getting late for meeting and before that you also have to prepare some files" Jimin said interrupting our moment.

We let go each other and then we didn't even dare to look at each other "you should be more careful....and be on time... I don't like when my workers get late without any reason"and here goes his arrogant behavior again. I mentally rolled my eyes before nodding at his words and making my way to my desk.

"Wtf was that" Jimin said as he came towards my desk "what?" I asked not knowing what he is talking about. "Don't act dumb jeon.... Why was Mr. Kim holding you like that and why you both were starting into each other's eyes..huh.. and why are you blushing??" Jimin was fuming with anger but his question made me even more flustered

"I-i just tripped over the stare...a-and that Arrogant h-hold me before I could fall... That's it" I replied and Jimin looked at me suspiciously. But before Jimin could say something..

"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim is calling you to his office" one of our worker said. "wth that arrogant want now" I said to Jimin as he just giggle. "Yeah go now...but Remember we are not over with it yet... I need a better explanation" with that Jimin left and I made my way to Arrogant's office

I was standing in front of his office door and I don't know why the hell I was feeling so nervous...
'maybe because of that moment.' I thought and knock on the door..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Oopes..😳😶
And here comes a taekook moment..

But their going to be many more..
Just read and find it out..

~saragheyo💜