18

Author's Pov

"What are you doing here jungkook?" Jungkook flinched a bit but get comfortable as soon as he recognized the owner of the voice. His boss or his lover!!

Taehyung took a seat beside jungkook. They both were setting at the railing on the rooftop looking at sky while there legs where hanging.

Jungkook took a glance at taehyung and sighed. "Is it about Jimin?" Taehyung asked as he noticed Jungkook's behavior while putting his hand on jungkook's shoulder and jungkook nodded his head.

"Yeah!! I don't know how....but I think he knows that something is going on between us" jungkook said looking forward. "He said that I have to choose between you and him" jungkook continued still not looking at taehyung.

Taehyung took a deep breath before turning jungkook's face to his side. "It's ok...it's ok if you want to choose him...I'll stop bothering you and....if you want we can still be friends" Taehyung said with a fake smile.

"It's not like that....it's just I don't feel the same way towards him.....I have always seen him as a brother" jungkook said looking straight into taehyung's eyes.

"A-and beside I d-dont want to lose y-you" jungkook said with a flustered face while moving his gaze away from taehyung.

Taehyung notice his expression and a genuine smile took over while replacing the fake one. "And what about him?" Taehyung asked still quite jealous.

Jungkook move his gaze towards taehyung "I'll talk to him" jungkook said and taehyung nodded. A comfortable silence took over between them while they both were busy staring into each other's soul.

Taehyung concected both of there head together moving his body closer to jungkook while gently placing his hands around jungkook's neck and jungkook did the same while maintaining the eye contact.

"If you want you can choose him jungkook... I'm not here to force you...I'm here to love you" taehyung whispered looking at him with while jungkook smiled.

"But what if I say I don't want to leave you..my love" jungkook said with a genuine smile while taehyung's eyes got widen at his words. Taehyung smile grew even more wider at the word my love. While jungkook giggled at his reaction.

"D-does that me-means..does t-that means you..you love me?" Taehyung asked excitedly with the biggest boxy smile ever appeared on his face while jungkook chuckled and nodded.

"I love you Mr. Kim" jungkook said and taehyung chuckled "I love you more Mr. Jeon" he replied. And again a comfortable silence took over with a genuine smile plastered on both of there face.

They both never confessed to each other but today they both did.
(Fuck....I'm Soo happy!!😁💜)

Both of them started to lean forward decreasing the distance between them while connecting there lips together. Pulling each other even more closer from there neck while exploring each other's mouth.

They both parted to Cath there breath but jungkook gave him a short peck to taehyung which was converted into an another kiss by taehyung.

They both were smiling but who knows that there smile wasn't going to last long.
(Author.....I hate you!!🙂)

~time skip (coz it's my fav😜)~
~eveing at the cafe~

Jimin made his way towards the cafe again to meet minji. He was lost in his thoughts untill he heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Jimin you again" minji said as she met Jimin at the same cafe. "Oh Mrs. Kim nice too see you again" Jimin said. "Yeah just call me minji" she replied and they both greeted each other.

"Minji.. would you like to have a coffee?" Jimin asked "umm..yeah sure" minji said and they both made there way inside the cafe.

"Soo for how many years you are working under taehyung?" She asked "umm..for almost 2 years now" Jimin replied. "Umm that's good" she said. "What about you.. how's modeling going on?" Jimin asked.

"Umm..it's good" she said and they both talk about random things for an hour. "Oh I guess I should leave now" minji said getting up from her seat.

"Umm..wait can I have your number?" Jimin asked. "Umm..o-okay but may I know why?" Minji asked and Jimin was quite taken by minji's sudden question.

"Uhh..i-its just...I always spend time here alone...Soo it will be good if...I get your company....but i-if you don't want then it's ok" he said straching his neck with nervousness written all over his face.

"Uh..ok it-it will be great" minji said and smiled a little while Jimin became excited. "Oh thank you Soo much" he said and they both exchange there numbers. "Should I drop you?" Jimin asked but minji denyed and left.

"Just few more weeks and then you will be mime jungkook" Jimin said and smirked to himself.

~time skip~
~at jungkook's house~

"Appa.....why are you smiling Soo much today??" Jina asked as she noticed Jungkook's unusual smile with her doe eyes. Jungkook chuckled and picked up jina into his arms.

"Well...you asked me for a second appa right?" Jungkook asked looking at her while jina's smile grew even more wider after hearing jungkook's question and she immediately nodded her head.

"Yes! Yes! Have you found one? When can I meet him?" Jina said and asked him farther questions while smiling. "Yes I have found one....but you can't meet him now" jungkook said and jina pouted.

"Why? I want to meet him" jina said and start wiggling into jungkook's arm. "Slow down baby....first appa need to tell him about you" jungkook said and jina again pouted.

"Means he don't even know about me" she said with a cute pout. "I'll tell him about you baby.....but you know appa should find someone responsible who can take care of you right?" Jungkook asked and jina nodded cutely with the pout still plastered on her lips.

"Then...appa is checking if that person is responsible or not....if that person can take the place of your eomma or not" jungkook said while jina nodded. "But once I met him we both will play a lot right?" Jina asked cutely and jungkook nodded.

"Yeah and don't you dare to forgot about me" jungkook said and started kissing jina allover her face while jina started laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I want to read your comments..... don't be a silent reader...🥰

Merry Christmas to all🌲🎅

Trailer of next chapter

Jimin's pov

I called minji because today is the day I will discuss about my plan with her. And then jungkook will be mime...mime forever.

"Minji would you like to go out with me today?" I asked "yes sure" she said excitedly "ok then...I'll pick you up from your office" I replied "yeah!! I'll be waiting for you" she said and cut the call.

I was waiting for her in the parking and soon she appeared. "Hey jimin" she greeted and I did the same and we both made our way to the cafe and took a seat.

I started explaining her my plan while she looked really shocked after hearing it. "Soo will you help me?" I asked she took a moment before replying...

"Yes...I'll help you..."
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

~sarangheyo💜