13

Jimin's pov

I was waiting for jungkook in the cafeteria but I don't know what taking him Soo long that he didn't came to the cafeteria for lunch it's almost half-hour now.

Hence I made my way towards his cabin.. but to my surprise he was not there either.
' huh....where in the hell is this boy????' I made my way back and started looking for him.

After looking for him for  a long time now. My stomach started growling hence I again went to cafeteria to feed myself.

Author's Pov

Taehyung pushed jungkook to the wall and pinned him. Their faces were dangerously close to each other.

While taehyung's gaze was making jungkook's heart to beat faster. Nervousness was written all over his red face.

" Tell me Mr. Jeon if don't like me back.. then why are nervous??... Why is your face looks like a blushing mess...huh?" Taehyung whispered against jungkook's ear.

Taehyung's one hand started traveling down untill it reach the Hem of jungkook's shirt. He slowly moved his under jungkook's shirt touch his bare chest and feeling his biceps.

While looking straight into his lovers eyes. This move of taehyung made jungkook even more nervous and his knees almost started to give up but...

Taehyung wrapped his other hand around jungkook's waist holding him safely. Taehyung's other started moving even more upward untill it reached to jungkook's heart.

".....tell me if you don't like me.... Then why is heart beating Soo fast?" Taehyung whisper while feeling the heartbeats of his lover.

"le-leave m-me" jungkook's voice almost came out as a whisper but loud enough for taehyung to hear.

"Not untill you answer my questions" taehyung replied and pinched jungkook's bare nipple causing him to leave a moan making taehyung smirk.

Taehyung started biting jungkook's neck. A dark red hickey is now clearly visible on the yonger's neck. Jungkook moan even more as his hand made their way to taehyung's hair.

"I like your moans Mr. Jeon" taehyung whisper and now he slowly started grinding on jungkook.

And now jungkook became a moaning mess under taehyung's touch. While taehyung continue leaving few more kisses on jungkook's neck while grinding.

Taehyung back away maintaining a good amount of distance between them with a victorious smirk plastered on his face.

"You said you don't like me.... And here you are moaning under my touch" taehyung's word brought jungkook back to reality.

Jungkook started breathing heavily and looked up at taehyung. Jungkook didn't have the words now. As if his throat lost the words to speak.

Jungkook ran away from their leaving taehyung all alone at the rooftop. "Playing hard to get..huh!!" Taehyung said "I'll see for how long...you can run away from me" taehyung said to himself.

Jungkook's pov

I locked myself in the bathroom as soon as I reached here. I looked at my reflection in mirror. My heart is still beating fast as if it will explode anytime soon.

My face is bright red now with nervousness written all over it. I splash water on my face.
The tension between my legs started growing. I looked down only find a boner.

"Ahh" a moan left from my lips. I went inside one of the cubical and started helping myself from the problem which arrogant have created.

"Ahh fuck taehyung" as soon as the moan left from lips my eyes popped out in shock.
Fuck... Why the heck I'm moaning that Arrogant's name. Shit jungkook. I cursed myself.