12

Author's Pov

Jungkook made his way towards Jimin as soon as he left taehyung's office.

"Yeah jungkook~ah care to explain!" Jimin said as he noticed Jungkook's presence in his cabin. "Explain what hyung?" Jungkook asked slightly annoyed. "What Happened at Mr. Kim's office?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook sighed and took a seat in front of Jimin and told him every single thing that happened and Jimin gasped in shock.

"So.... He said he will answer question later?" Jimin asked as he started feeling jelous. Jungkook nodded. "What do you think hyung?... What could be the reason?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin thought for a moment 'what if he likes jungkook??' and looked at jungkook for a while. "Jungkook~ah are you sure you are...... s-straight??" Jimin asked.

Jungkook's head shot up as he looked at Jimin for a while with what the fuck look. "And what makes you think that I'm not straight??" Jungkook asked while rasing his eyebrow.

"B-because... You know during o-our high school... You used to have c-crush on boys also" Jimin replied and gulped down the saliva from his throat. "Hyung that was in high school..... And t-they were just crush" jungkook replied.

"And why are we discussing that right now??.. you know what let's forget it" jungkook said and got up from his seat. While Jimin observe his actions and sighed to himself.

"Btw...hyung I need your help" jungkook said "for?" Jimin asked. "Umm.. the mess I have created... You know... I can clear it... But I need your help" jungkook said and Jimin looked at him amused.

"Ok... I guess I can help you with that" Jimin said and both of them made their way to jungkook's cabin.

"Soo how are we going to get over with it?" Jimin asked as he took a seat beside jungkook looking at the computer.

"It's easy I can erase the data which I hacked and I'll fill our data in it." Jungkook explained and Jimin nodded. "Don't you think it will take quite long time?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah... But if you help me then we can get over with it in 2 days... I guess" jungkook said and Jimin nodded. They both started doing the work.

After an hour Jimin started admiring jungkook's side profile. While smiling to himself. Jungkook notice stares from jimin's side hence he moved his face towards Jimin.

"Why are you staring at me like that hyung?" Jungkook asked without realizing the closeness between both of them. "You are so handsome" Jimin said with a wink while jungkook's cheek started becoming red.

But before he could answer he got interrupted by someones coughing sound.

Taehyung's pov

After that interaction with jungkook. I wanted to clear my mind. After finishing my work I made my way towards the rooftop.

As I was going their I notice jungkook's cabin was slightly open. I just wanted to have a glance of his face.

As I peeked inside the room a little I saw how Jimin and jungkook were setting so closely to each other while staring at each other. Jealousy took over me and I couldn't control myself.

I opened the door but I guess they didn't notice my presence hence I coughed a bit just to gain their attention.

"Jimin I need your help with some work come with me" I said looking at jungkook. "Umm... a-actually Mr. Kim I'm helping jungkook to w-with Mr. Lee's project" Jimin replied.

"The problem was created by jungkook hence he will solve it by himself you don't have to help him and beside I have some other work for you" I said desperately wanting this Jimin to move away from
My jungkook.