26

✨Recape ✨

"W-who are y-you?" Jungkook shutterd while the female just giggled and removed her mask. But as soon as she did jungkook's eyes widen in shock..

~~~

Author's Pov

"M-Mrs k-kim" jungkook said but his voice came out more like a whisper. "Nice to meet you Mr jeon" minji said with a proud smile plastered on her face.

"W-where is jina??...is-is she a-allright??...can I s-see he-her??" Jungkook asked and minji could feel the love jungkook hold for his daughter.

Well she kinda felt guilty for lying like this..but it was the only option left with her and hence she decided to go for it..

"Don't worry jungkook...your daughter is safe..she is fine and attending her school" minji said and jungkook sighed in relfie. "But can I ask you something?" Minji said, uneasiness lingering in her voice.

"Well I should be the one to ask that....why did you called me here??" Jungkook said looking everywhere but at minji. He knows that minji is taehyung's wife because he already seen there marriage pictures.

"Umm..I called you here to ask you something" minji said while jungkook nodded his head in agreement indicating her to go on.

"But before that can we order something?" She asked nervously as she knew that this meeting is take some time. "Yeah" jungkook said with a weird look.

"Waiter" minji called and a waiter came to take orders. They both give there orders and waited patiently. "Can you please tell me why you called me here??" Jungkook said breaking the silence.

"Hmm..yeah" minji said as she let out a sigh. "So can I ask you why did you both broke up?" Minji asked straightforward making jungkook chocked on his saliva.

"Y-you... Know...a-about our r-relationship?" Jungkook asked quite stunted by the sudden question. "Yeah... taehyung told me everything about you both" minji said looking at him while jungkook looked down avoiding her gaze.

"I'm sorry" jungkook said in a whispered tone. "Hey...you don't have to be sorry...I support you both" she said with a smile and cheerful tone to lit up jungkook's mood. While jungkook was still stunted.

"Why?...I mean... aren't you...upset...your husband cheated on you with me?" Jungkook asked while minji burst into laughter "I'm really sorry....but you are Soo cute... just as taehyung described you" minji said between her laughter.

While Jungkook's heart started doing flips as he heard taehyung's name. "Umm...can I ask you something?" Jungkook said and minji nodded her head in agreement.

"Umm...h-how is he doing??" Jungkook asked avoiding minji's gaze. "Umm..well he isn't doing that great without you" she said in a sad tone. While Jungkook's heart broke after hearing such words.

"Umm...why are you behaving like this....I mean...you Know everything about us??" Jungkook asked while minji nodded her head. "Yeah.... actually...me and taehyung were arranged and at first I use to love him....but then he told me that he is gay..and he was forced in this marriage.....he told me everything...about you....yes he hurt me...but when he said that I'm his only best friend in his entire life....I decided to help him....and decided to move on" minji said with a proud smile.

(Author:- uhh~~ minji I love you❤️)

Jungkook was jungshook at that moment. "So you don't have any problem with our relationship?" He asked with big doe eyes and blinking a few times.... looking Soo adorable.

"No...I don't...and I'm here because I want you both to get back together" minji said while jungkook nodded with smile. The waiter came with there orders and there was peaceful silence between both of them.

"Umm...can I ask you something?" Minji said and jungkook nodded his head. "You have a daughter.....then why do you date taehyung?" Minji's question made jungkook chocked on his drink.

He quickly wipe away his face while coughing a bit. "It's a long story" that's all came out from jungkook's mouth. While minji looked at him with a questionable look indicating him to share.

"I'm sorry I can't share!" Jungkook said looking everywhere but at minji. Afterall it's all about his deepest insecurity. "But... I'm a single dad" he added just to clear minji's confusion.

Minji nodded her head but she is stubborn. And this made her even more curious to know about jungkook. "Jungkook you know you can trust me right?" Minji said while jungkook started at her for few minutes and nodded his head afterwards.

"I know but....I just can't share anything easily with someone" jungkook said breaking the silence. But minji being minji as she wasn't going to buy it as an answer.

"I want to hear your story" she said while jungkook was just staring at her with a very uncomfortable face. It's a very sensitive topic for him.

"You can trust me" she said as she took jungkook's hand and rubbing a few cricles with her thumb in order to comfort him.
Jungkook sighed and nodded his head before starting.

"It's all started...when I was in my high school..."
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N

Yeah~~ I'm back...but leme infrom you my exams are still not over...😅
The coming 4 months are gonna be very tough for me!!

Trailer of next chapter
~flashback~

"Yeah jungkook~ah how long you gonna stare at that guy?" Jimin asked jungkook. As jungkook was staring at the new boy. Jungkook just shoot Jimin a glare and continue starring.

"I'm sure you are a gay....and if you really want to stare a guy then...stare me....I'm also a model" Jimin said with a smirk while posing like a model but jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"I'm not gay" that's all jungkook said and started walking towards his class.

\(^o^)/

~sarangheyo💜