10

Author's pov

Jimin started laughing his ass out as soon as they came out from taehyung's office while jungkook was giving him death glares to stop him from laughing but it only added fule to his laughter.

"Hahahaha.. I still can't believe you wanted Mr. Kim to sign your resignation letter but end up getting a promotion..hahahah" Jimin said as soon as they reach to the a wooden door. Jungkook just ignore his comment.

"Ok...Mr. jeon this is your new office...work hard and see you later" Jimin said and bid his farewell. Jungkook got inside and look at the new office.

He set on his chair and started looking through the files which were waiting their on the table for him to complete.

After one hour. He tried his best to concentrate but his mind was full of taehyung. All the time he was cursing him.

He diceside to take some fresh air hence he made his way to the rooftop. He set down at the edge of the ralleing hanging his feet while looking at the blue sky.

"Well...well..well..I didn't expect to see you here Mr. Jeon" his thoughts got disturb as soon as he heard a familiar voice.

He turn around a bit just to meet dark eyes of his Arrogant Boss. He mentally rolled his eyes and diverted his gaze without any response.

"Mr. Jeon I told you not to ignore me... I hope you remember that" taehyung said as he set down next to jungkook looking forward.

"Umm.. what are you doing here Mr. Kim?" Jungkook mange to ask still looking staright at the view. Taehyung diverted his gaze from forward to jungkook.

He started admiring jungkook's side profile completely ignoring jungkook's earlier question. He was starting at him as if their is no tommorow.

Jungkook waited for taehyung to reply his question but it never came. Hence he look towards taehyung's side only to find him starting.

They both were looking at each other in comfortable silence. Taehyung's eyes fell on jungkook's lips and he started to lean forward but jungkook notice his action.

Jungkook didn't stop taehyung and as their lips were about to touch. Realization hit jungkook and he move backwards.

(Author why don't you just let them kiss peacefully?😒😠)

"Umm... I-i asked y-you what are you d-doing here Mr. Kim?" Jungkook asked again this time looking forward at the view not wanting taehyung to see his red face which taehyung did.

Taehyung smile a bit because of jungkook's nervousness and red face. "Well I can ask you the same Mr. Jeon" taehyung replied.

Jungkook again mentally rolled his eyes "I just came here to get some fresh air" jungkook replied still not looking at taehyung. "hmm.. I came here to clear my thoughts" taehyung replied keep glancing at jungkook.

"Soo... Are you liking your promotion?" taehyung asked with a smirk. Jungkook moved his gaze towards taehyung "yeah....a lot" he replied scartically and stood up from his place.

"I guess I should leave now Mr. Kim... As you know I got the promotion so I think I should complete my work" jungkook replied and made his way downstairs. While taehyung just set their smiling on his own.

"Huh.. what are you doing to me jeon" taehyung said to himself as the moment started lingering in his mind. He set there in complete peace while thinking about jungkook.

Jungkook made his way towards the cafeteria. "Yeah jungkook~ah what took you Soo long to come??" Jimin asked as soon as he notice jungkook.

"Huh.. nothing hyung...j-just some work" jungkook replied. "Oh.. you just got promotion and you are behaving as if you are the boss" Jimin replied and started laughing. "It's not like I want to work here" jungkook said and scoffed.

"oh come on..it is the best company for you... No one can give the amount of pay Mr. Kim is giving you" Jimin said and stuff his mouth with food "yeah.. whatever.. just don't bring that arrogant in every conversation" jungkook replied and started eating.

After having his lunch jungkook made his way towards his cabin. Jungkook set their and started thinking about earlier moment with taehyung.

He started thinking that why he didn't back away at first and let taehyung lean forward for kiss. He thought what would have happened if let taehyung kiss him.

As much as he hated the fact that he didn't back away first but a part of him wanted it more. He wanted to touch taehyung's lips. He wanted to feel it but his insecurities came in between.

Jungkook was looking at files untill an idea plopped into his mind and he smirk to himself ' I'll make that arrogant to fire me from the job' he thought.

He started preparing the files which taehyung asked him to complete as they were important and urgent files.

As soon as he finished he send the email to taehyung and smirk to himself.

Taehyung's pov

How badly I wanted to taste jungkook's lips but it looks like he is not interested. But if he is not interested the why didn't he back away from the kiss first? and why did he got all nervous and flustered after that?

My mind was still full of all these questions. But soon I heard a sound of notification bringing me back from my train of thoughts. I opened my email to check.

Their was an email from jungkook. Wow he finished his work more faster then I thought. I didn't bother to check the email and forward it to our client.

Guess what... It was my biggest mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Yeah... You know... You don't have to pay for voting a chapter..😒

Vote me plzz..😅🥺🥺

Trailer of next chapter

"Mr. Kim I didn't expect this type of work from your company" Mr. Lee yelled on taehyung. "look Mr. Lee their is some mistake done by my workers but you can't say something bad about my workers... I'm warning you" taehyung replied.
======================

~sarangheyo💜