6

Jungkook's Pov

It was almost night but my mind was full of arrogant. I was lost, deeply lost in my thoughts that I didn't even payed much attention to jina today

"Appa.. appa are you listening?" Jina asked making me pull out from my thoughts. "Ahh.. sorry jina baby...tell me what happened in school today?" I asked don't want to focus on that arrogant much.

"Appa today our teacher asked us to write an essay about the most important person in our life" she said "oh really.."

"Yes.. and can you guess about whom I wrote the easy?" She asked "umm.. I don't know tell me" "oh come on appa guess na.." she pouted and set herself on my lap.

I smiled and started guessing "hmm... about Iron man?" I asked but she again pouted "oh no appa.. I have written Soo many easy on iron man.. but this time it's different" she giggled

"Oh come on tell me I can't guess" and this time I pouted at her "no wonder that my appa is still a baby" she again pouted "no wonder that my daughter behaves as my mom" I mocked and we both burst into laughter.

"Ok..ok appa today I wrote the easy about you" she said with a smile. "About me?.. why??" I asked quite shocked but smiling at the same time.

"I wrote that my appa is still a baby.. and I always have to take care of him" she replied with dramatic expression while wiping the fake sweat from her head. I can't help but Chuckle at her behavior.

"Oh really.. then let me show what your appa can do" I said and started tickling her while she burst in to laughter. "Ahh.. appa sor- hahahaha.... Appa sorry.. hahaha I was just... Just kidding...hahaha... Appa stop...haha" she managed to speak between her laughter.

Her laughter are music to my ears I can do anything to make her smile, to make her laugh because she is all I have in my life. My princess.

"Ok now let's sleep otherwise you will get late for school tomorrow" I said and carry her to her room. I placed her on bed and cover her body with duet.

"Good night.. sleep well baby" I kissed her forehead and she kissed my cheeks. "Appa you know you are the best... I love you" she said. I smiled "I love you more baby... Now sleep"

"Umm.. appa sing a song for me" she asked and I started singing for her without even thinking twice.

I was so lost in my own voice that I didn't even notice that jina already dirfted to her Dreamland. I smiled and made my way out of her room but my eyes landed on the paper lying on the desk near jina's bed.

I open the paper thinking that their might be any note from the school for parents but to my surprise it was the easy she was talking about earlier.
'the most important person in my life is my appa' .

I read the first line only to smile while my eyes started getting teary as I read further.

'i love my appa very much. He always takes care of me. He treats me like his princess which I am. Though he sometimes act as a baby in front of me but I love him the most. I don't have eomma but at this point I don't even want an eomma I just want my appa to be Happy just like he makes me happy. My appa is my everything'

I can't help but smile as the tears rolled down my cheeks. She is the only good thing that happened to me after that incident. I'm Soo blessed to have her as my daughter in my life. I kissed her forehead one more time before going back to my room.

~Next Morning~
~at office~

Author's Pov

Jungkook was avoiding taehyung as much as he could. Up to some extent he did. But his igronance were enough for taehyung to go crazy.

Taehyung called jungkook a multiple times to his office just to hear his voice but jungkook either ignore his calls or send someone else at his place.

Jimin was observing all this. He was happy that jungkook was ignoring taehyung but a few questions were crossing his mind more often...

'is jungkook feeling better by ignoring taehyung or... He don't want to do it either??'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I missed jina Soo much so I added jina in this scene...🥰

(Vote me..😅)

~sarangheyo💜