25

~kim's corporation~

Author's pov

"Where in the fucking hell were you during the meeting?" Taehyung yelled at one of his worker while the other just looked down. Too scared to even make an eye contact with his arrogant boss.

"I'm really s-sorry boss...i-i was just 10mis l-late for the m-meeting" the person said but taehyung scoffed at him. "Do you even know how much your 10mis can affect my company and my deal" taehyung yelled again causing the person to gulp.

Taehyung sighed as he massaged his forehead before taking a seat. "You are fired" taehyung said in a cold tone. But the person's head shot up as soon as he heard those words.

"N-no Mr. Kim i-im really sorry....i-i won't repeat that m-mistake again...p-p-please don't do that" he said but taehyung didn't even bother to look at him. "Leave by yourself.....if you don't want my guard to drag you out of the building" he said looking at the person.

His eyes were filled with anger. A look, to which everyone is scared now in the office is plastered on taehyung's face causing the person to again gulp down at his dry throat and leaving taehyung's office.

"Looks like another person got fired today" one of the staff member said as they heard the yelling. "God I won't be able to survive in this company if Mr. Kim are going to behave like that" other one said.

"He littrely fired more than 10 people in few weeks.....I'm scared now" the third person said joining the conversations between the employees.  While the others nodded there head in agreement.

"Shut the fuck up and go back to your work if you don't want to get fired" taehyung's voice echoed around the cubical where the group of employee were setting.

None of them dared to look at him and they started doing there work. Taehyung rolled his eyes at his employees before going back to his office.  But on the way he passed towards a wooden a door.

A room where he use to sit during his office hours to calm himself down.
Jungkook's cabin.
He opened the door and made his way towards the chair.

He set down there while looking around the cabin while his mind was full of all those memories he shared with jungkook. His first date, his first hug, his first kiss, his first love.

A small smile appeared on his lips which is now rarely visible.  But it didn't last long and soon the soft smile was replaced with a cold, arrogant and poker face with a drope of tear rolled down his cheeks.

"Why you did that to me?" He said with a Shakey voice with tears pouring his eyes making his vision blurry.  He punched the wall near him hardly untill his knuckles started bleeding.

Tears after tears rolled down his eyes. Loud sobs can be heard from outside but none of his employee bother to look after him cause they know that if they will do that they will lose there job for invading his privecy.

After spending a few more minutes there he came out. Whipping away his tears and walking as if nothing happened without even paying a single attention to the glare his employees were giving him or the wound on his knuckles. Nothing happened.

That's how taehyung is surviving currently.
But Jimin was enjoying everything. A small smirk always takes place on his lips whenever he saw taehyung suffering. 

Minji's pov

"Mam....I can I have a few days leave....it's really important" I insisted to my boss. Currently I'm sitting in front of my boss cause you all know about the condition.

She looked up at me while adjusting her specticals and giving me a sarcastic smile. Well it looks like I'm not getting any leave anytime soon. Huh!!! This old bitch!!

"Minji~~ you know that there is work load...and you are our one of the best model...what can be can be more important than your work" she said sarcastically and I just forced her a smile.

I swear I'll choke her to death if she continues to behave like that....old brat.
"Mam it's really important...and I really need a few days leave...I promise that I'll increase my work hours after that....but right now I really need a few days leave"

I said in the sweetest tone possible but looks like this oldy already have some other plans in her brain. Ugh~~ she is testing my patience now. "Look minji...you know I can't do that...I have already given your name for modeling our upcoming designs and now there is no going back"

She said and again I just have to force a smile to her. I nodded my head and left that oldy alone making my way towards my cabin. "Do you need anything mam?" My secretary asked as soon as entered my cabin.

Well yes I need a fucking leave to clear out the misunderstanding going on between my husband and his boyfriend but that old brat is not giving me. Oh how desperately I want to yell those words loudly at my secretary's face but I controlled myself.

Jimin is going to pay for this. "Umm...well yes...I need your help" I said smiling sarcastically because the idea that plopped in my mind. "Yes mam...tell me what it is?" She asked and told her what I wanted. She nodded her head before leaving.

Jungkook's pov

Another day and I'm just looking for a job while jina is gone for school. I was just walking around the road untill my phone buzz. When I checked it was a massag from an unknown number.

Unknown number:-
Mr. Jeon meet me at
me at 'xxxx' cafe right now
If you want your daughter
Safe.

Jungkook:-
Who are you??
Where is my daughter?
I'll inform to police!!

Unknown number:-
Don't you dare Mr. Jeon
Otherwise your daughter
Will suffer.

Jungkook:-
Ok I'm coming.
Please don't do anything
to my daughter.

Panic rushed through my whole body. I can't lose jina now. Without even wasting a minute I made my way towards the cafe.

I took a seat as I was breathing heavily. "Sir do you want some water?" A waitress asked me and I nodded my head as I was sweating heavily. She brought me a glass of water which I chugged down in one go.

Author's pov

Jungkook was sitting in the cafe where he was told. Jungkook was so scared and worried about jina that he didn't even waste a minute to come here.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Jeon" a female voice echoed in his ears. He looked up to meet a pair of brown eyes but the girls face was covered with a mask. She took a seat in front of him.

"W-who are y-you?" Jungkook shutterd while the female just giggled and removed her mask. But as soon as she did jungkook's eyes widen in shock..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Guys I'm losing my appetite to continue my story...I need your motivation please!!😔

Trailer of next chapter

"I want to hear your story" she said while jungkook was just staring at her with a very uncomfortable face. It's a very sensitive topic for him.

"You can trust me" she said as she took jungkook's hand and rubbing a few cricles with her thumb in order to comfort him.
Jungkook sighed and nodded his head before starting.

"It's all started...when I was in my high school..."
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~sarngheyo💜