Your New Best Friend- TommyInnit

TommyInnit

*Disclaimer- I will only write age appropriate content for Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and anyone under the age on 18! All minor content will be platonic!

London is chilly this time of year. You started college a few months ago to study film design and walk the same route every Wednesday.

You said goodbye to your mother and father then left the house. You popped in your headphones and began your walk to your class building. Your route takes roughly ten minutes, which is enough time to listen to three songs.

You played a recent song clipped by one of your favorite YouTuber, Twitch Streamer, and Artist, Wilbur Soot. The song is called "Your New Boyfriend." You found the melody to be catchy and the lyrics to be great.

Once you reached the building, you took your headphones out and walked toward the middle back of the room. You were one of the first students to arrive.

After a few minutes, almost the whole class was there. A blonde hair, blue eyes boy showed up almost late every class. You didn't mind, you just thought it was funny. Though, he looked quite familiar.

The boy sits directly in front of you every class and talks quite a bit. You don't talk much, so you like to listen to him. He likes to talk a lot about women and "pogchamping," which sounds very familiar as well.

After the lesson, you were instructed to complete the assignments for the day. You began working on the homework while singing "Your New Boyfriend" in your head.

After a bit, the song was still stuck in your head. "You're in her bed, I'm in her Twitch chat." You sang quietly out loud.

"I've got the key and he's just a doormat." You sang the next line. The blonde haired boy quickly turned around.

"What song are you signing?" He asked.

"Uhm, it's called Your New Boyfriend." You replied with a smile. "One of my favorite Youtuber's wrote it. Though, it's not officially released yet."

"Hmm," He squinted his eyes with a weird smile. "Wilbur Soot?"

"Yes!" You were happy he knew who he was. "What's your name?"

"Tom."

"Well, hi Tom, I'm y/n." You smiled. He seems genuinely nice.

"Hi y/n!" Tom laughed. You both went back to doing your assignments.

After a few seconds you heard Tom say, "Just talked to a person, feeling good." Which made you laugh. He turned around and asked if you heard him say that. You replied with yes. He laughed again.

"Hey Tom, what are you doing for lunch?" You asked, packing up your things.

Tom stuttered a bit before replying. "Erh.. noodles.."

"You're going to get some noodles?" You laughed.

"Uhm, yes. Yes I am. Do you want to come with?"

"Sure!" You smiled. You were excited to make a new friend.

At lunch, you found that you actually have a lot in common with Tom. You both love film design and wish to pursue the same career. As well as, you both basically walk the same route to school.

You genuinely think you could be great friends with his boy.

"So, you watch Wilbur Soot?" Tom asked, finishing his noodles.

"Yes! I love him and I feel he produces great content." You replied.

"Have you ever heard of TommyInnit?" Tom had a funny smile.

"Uhm, I've heard Wilbur talk about him, but I've never seen him before." You thought back to Wilburs's videos. "Though now that you mention it, he has been in a few of Wilbur's video."

You quickly made the connection. Tom. Tommy. Obnoxious laugh. Funny smile. Same voice.

"You're TommyInnit." You pointed at him. Tom let out one of his infamous obnoxious laughs.

"Yeahhh! Pog!" He cheered.

"My new friend is TommyInnit!" You yelled.

"Yeahhh!" Tom cheered again. "Pog!"

"Pog!" You copied him.

________________________________
Hi! Hope you're enjoying! Thank you so much for 100 reads!
-Val 💕