Loud -Wilbur Soot

Wilbur Soot ft. Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Jack Manifold
Requested by xxtiredlikeusualxx

You were excited for the lie detector recording today. Tommy asked you, Wilbur, Toby, Ranboo, and Jack to film a video with him. He didn't give you much detail, only to think of questions to ask him for a lie detecting video.

Once you were all inside the building, Tommy introduced you to, who he calls "Mr. Lie." He set up all of the equipment and placed the devices on Tommy as the rest of you squeezed onto a small red couch.

You sat between Wilbur and the arm of the couch. You were closest to Wilbur out of the group and felt most calm next to him. Not much time passed before the camera started rolling and the questions started to be asked.

Ranboo went first asking, "Have you ever given someone bad YouTube advice on purpose?"

"No." Tommy simply answered with a huge smile on his face.

"Truth!" The man called with a thumbs up. You all awed and laughed in response.

"Have you ever apologized on stream and not meant it?" Wilbur went next, trying not to smile as he asked his question.

Tommy replied with 'no' once more.

"Fail!" Was called with a thumbs down. The group erupted with laughter, not being able to believe Tommy's answer. You quietly laughed to yourself, wincing at the sound level of the room as it started to rise.

You quite enjoyed hanging out with the group, but you never like how loud they could get at times. It could get too much for you to handle. Wilbur knew this and always did his best to make you feel comfortable. You scooted a bit closer to Wilbur after he sat back down after his question.

"What stream? What apology?" Wilbur questioned.

"Most of them." Tommy replied, laughing hard. You laughed along with everyone else.

You all asked a lot more questions each, earning both truths and lies. Most of them were funny, but some of them were questionable based on Tommy's answer. As the time passed, the louder the boys got. You began to feel trapped as the noise level continued to grow within the room.

"I have developed romantic feelings for your mother." Jack said with a straight face, sitting on a stool next to Tommy. You slowly wrapped your arm around Wilbur's arm for comfort. 

"He seems to be happy with it!" Mr. Lie chuckled along with everyone else as your grip on Wilbur tightened. Ranboo clapped and Toby shouted in excitement.

"I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!" Tommy repeated.

"I'm your stepfather!" Jack shouted in response.

"She's married!"

"We can work around that. Divorce exists, so does murder." Jack was happy with the statements he had made. Wilbur softly rubbed his thumb over your hand, knowing you weren't feeling okay.

"Is it true the Jack Manifold has romantic feelings for your mother?" Toby asked, standing next to Tommy. Immediately after Tommy shouted 'no,' he was given a thumbs down, indicating his answer was a lie.

"If I marry your mother, will you call me daddy?" Jack took another turn of asking a question after Toby.

Tommy looked Jack in the eyes and answered 'yes' with a huge smile on his face. The group shouted in excitement after they were told it was the truth.

Your vision slightly blurred as the sound of their voices grew louder and louder. You tried your best to look normal for the camera, but you couldn't think straight.

"Wilbur..." You whispered as the boys continued to laugh. "It's loud."

"What?" Wilbur asked in response. Ranboo stood up to ask one of his questions.

"It's too loud." You whispered again as you withdrew into the couch. You could feel a small amount of tears beginning to form in your eyes. The group cheered once more and it seemed to be louder than ever. You knew you were overstimulated and needed to get out.

"Hey, I know, I know." Wilbur slid his hand into yours, squeezing it tight. The pressure Wilbur kept on your hand forced you to focus on that instead of the noise level. He always seems to know what to do.

You clung to Wilbur during the rest of the filming. Though, you did ask Tommy a few questions yourself and was able to finish the video without having too many more issues. Wilbur held your hand for the rest of the filming and squeezed it tighter each time the group was loud.

After the camera stopped recording, you thanked Wilbur. Without him being there for you, you weren't sure if you would have made it through the entire video.

"Are you alright?" He asked after you two left the room, with Jack, Toby, and Ranboo close behind.

"I think so. Thank you, again." You almost felt embarrassed, but you knew it was nothing to be embarrassed about.

"No need to thank me. I know you don't like loud noises. I was hoping it wasn't going to get too loud today. We will plan better next time." Wilbur smiled with is reply, causing you to smile again.

"Thank you." You softly grabbed his hand again and squeezed it tight.

_______________________
Thank you xxtiredlikeusualxx for the request!

-Val 💕