Exile: Part Three -Tommy ft. Dream and Ghostbur

TommyInnit ft. Dream and Ghostbur
Requested by anonymous!
Disclaimer: Some events will differ from actual lore
Warning: Mild Cursing

You stayed up for a while waiting for Tommy to return.  The moon was at its peak as you yawned uncontrollably. After fighting sleep, you decided to lay down for the night in the dark colored tent that Ghostbur built inside the log shelter.

You closed your heavy lids and tried to let sleep take you, but monsters seemed to cloud your mind and you were worried about Tommy not being back yet. You grew frustrated with your brain fighting itself.

"Is something wrong, y/n?" Ghostbur asked as you sat next to him. He was making paper to turn into books.

"I'm so tired, but I can't sleep." You pulled your legs to your chest and rested your chin on your knees.

"Why's that? Can I help?" Wilbur quickly rummaged through his inventory and pulled out some blue. You smiled and thank him as you put it into your pocket.

"You can help me name this place. I don't want to keep calling it the shelter." You played with some grass on the ground with your fingers.

"What about Logsted?" Ghostbur emphasized in almost a whisper as he put some paper into the spine of an empty book.

After a bit of discussion, throwing names back and forth, the two of you decided on the name Logstedshire. Ghostbur made a wooden sign of oak to place over the doorway. 

About another hour went by and Tommy still wasn't back. You weren't too worried about it now and was able to fall asleep not too long after laying down the second time.

The night went by in a blink. You woke up to the sound of Tommy talking to Dream.

"Dream, you're very problematic, you know that?" You heard Tommy ask outside Logstedshire.

"Yes, yes I do know that." Dream replied with a small laugh.

"What was your childhood like? Were a problematic child?" Tommy laughed as well.

"I was, I was a problematic child." You heard shuffling along with Dream's response.

"What is the worst thing you've ever done to another human being?"

"Well, when I was very, very young..."

"I don't like where this is going..." You whispered to yourself as you sat up in the tent on the inside of Logstedshire.

"When I was very young, I cut some of my sisters hair off. I feel terrible about it." Dream wheezed.

"You are a terrible person, Dream." Tommy broke a few blocks and placed some.

"I know, I know, I feel terrible."

"Did you know that I once blew up a nation and killed everyone?" Ghostbur chimed in after Dream's reply. You burst out laughing along with everyone else.

"What the fuck?" You laughed as you made your way out of the shelter. The boys greeted you as you rested your hand on Tommy's shoulder.

"What's going on?" You asked, stepping closer to Tommy.

"Just talking." Tommy smiled with his response. "Dream said that h-"

"I'm going back to L'Manberg, I will be back soon." Ghostbur interrupted Tommy with his quiet, soft voice. You all said your goodbyes to Ghostbur with confusion, but let him go without any protest.

"Speaking of L'Manberg, has anyone come to visit you guys?" Dream tried his best to hide the smirk growing on his face.

"No, just Ghostbur." Tommy's mood dropped significantly with each work he spoke. You noticed his dull blue eyes were now closer to a shade of grey.

"And me." Dream's smirk turned to a warm smile. "I'm starting to think I'm the only one who cares about you two."

He was right. No one has even made an attempt to contact you. Dream was the only one who has come to visit the both of you, besides Ghostbur. You quickly thought back to the moments that led up to your exile.

Before you or Tommy could think of a response, Dream said his famous statement.

"Put your stuff in the hole." Dream already had a hold dug before he finished speaking. "Now."

You didn't even fight it. You wanted to live. You immediately threw all your items in the dirt hole. You felt less emotion with each second that ticked by.

"Y/n... you're just going to do it?" Tommy's voice broke as his light eyes began to tear.

"We have no options left, Tommy. Just listen to him..." Dream was taken back by your response, surprised by your compliance. Tommy turned to you in anger.

"I can't believe you!" Tommy shouted while shoving you, causing you to stumble back. "Why the fuck wouldn't you fight for yourself? For us?"

"Because I don't want to fucking die! Dream will kill us if we don't do what he says, have you learned nothing!" You yelled at Tommy as a hot tear slid down your face. "And don't you ever push me again."

Tommy refused to toss his items in the ground, protesting Dream's demand once more. 

"What the fuck ever, Tommy. You're on your own." You left Dream and Tommy by the entrance of Logstedshire, making your way down to the riverside. You started to plan your new shelter idea because you were not going to live back with Tommy.

"Y/n! Please!"  Tommy shouted in the distance.

You sat down by the edge of the calm water, the voices fading in the background. You heard Tommy shout something followed by a TNT explosion. You have to start over again.

You relaxed for a bit before starting on your new shelter. After you began gathering wood, Dream waved at you as he crossed the river to go back to the community. You instinctively rose your hand, but instantly dropped it back down.

You ignored any other signals Dream sent your way.

After collecting enough materials, you created a small shelter that looked very similar to Logstedshire that sat on the edge of the river. You were proud of the work you accomplished that day as you watched the sun set.

You were tired and could feel the color draining from your eyes. The new shelter you built felt very lonely, but you refused to go back to Tommy, at least for a while. You hoped to see Ghostbur again soon. He made you happy.

Worries and fears clouded your mind as you tried to sleep.

You felt alone.
___________________________
Hey! Part four is already being written 😊

-Val 💕

What do you think of Exile?