Big Brother -Technoblade

Technoblade

You sat on your bed, wiping your tears. You were having a harder time reading the messages on your phone as more tears swelled in your eyes. They dripped down your face as you typed a reply to the text.

Your partner of two years just broke up with you through a text message. No explanation was given. They didn't even have the decency to call. You struggled to type as you started to shake. After setting your phone down on the night stand, you laid back on your bed and tried to keep quiet.

Your phone buzzed once more, but you ignored it. Grabbing a tissue, you began to sob. You blew your nose and curled your legs to your chest for comfort. You tried to be as quiet as possible, so your older brother, Technoblade, wouldn't hear. He would go blood crazy if he found out. Though he will have to know sooner or later. All you needed was time to yourself and figure out what to do.

There was a knock at your door that made you jump. You quickly sat up and stared at your door.

"Y/n, dinner will be ready soon." It was Techno. You wiped your nose and cleared your throat.

"Okay." That's all you could say. Your nose and throat were sore and your eyes were puffy.

"Uhm.. okay." He sounded unsure about your answer. You heard him step away from your door and walk down the hallway. You let out a small sigh of relief and laid back down. After turning on your side, you curled your legs up to your chest once more. You tried to hold your tears in as you thought about the message.

Your phone buzzed again. You checked it and read the new message from your new ex. It was a short text reiterating the break up. You ignored the message and quickly clicked off your phone.

After about ten minutes, there was another knock at your door.

"Y/n?" Techno asked. You didn't respond right away. He opened your door and peaked his head in. "Dinner is re-" You dried your face as quickly as you could and tried to hide your face. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Techno made his was over to you and sat on your bed. You shifted into a sitting position avoiding eye contact. You pulled your legs toward you and hugged your knees.

"Y/n, look at me." He insisted. You reluctantly turned your head and looked at him. "What's wrong?" Tears began to brim your eyes once more.

"Uhm.." You manged to squeak out. "They broke up with me." You started sobbing again and put your head on Techno's shoulder. He put his arms around you and pulled you close.

"What?" Techno held you tight and let you cry on him.  After a few minutes, you lifted your head and wiped your face with your sleeve. You took a deep breath and looked down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked as you adjusted your seating position.

"It happened like twenty minutes ago." You responded with a sniffle.

"What did they say?"

"Basically they didn't want to be together anymore through text."

"Because why?"

"I don't know." You began to tear up again. Techno hugged you again.

"I'll take care of them." He let go and began to stand up.

"What do you think you're going to do?" You asked.

"Absolutely no one should make you feel or treat you like this. You don't deserve it. Therefore, I am going to beat them up." Techno tried not to smile. You couldn't help but start to smile as well.

"Thank you, but as much as I would love for you to, there's no need." You chuckled a little bit. You wiped one last drop off the side of your face.

"Are you sure? There won't be any problems." He chuckled as well and sat back down next to you on your bed.

You hugged Techno once more. "Blood for the Blood God."

___________________________
Hi! This was a bit shorter than the others, but I hope you liked it! As well as, thank you so much for over 1k reads! Requests are open!
-Val 💕