Home Home: Part Two- Wilbur Soot

Wilbur Soot
Requested by Ace!

"I guess so. You're the only other person that noticed that, besides my mother." Wilbur was sat on the floor, leaning against the couch. You were laying on the couch, trying your best to stay awake.

"They just get so red." You laughed a bit with your response, followed by a yawn. Wilbur smiled at you as you pulled the blanket he gave you earlier closer to your face. His smile was perfect. It seemed like his face was created for the sole purpose of lighting up a room.

Wilbur reached for his ears, "Yes, yes they do."

You mumbled a response, but could barley make out any words. You nearly fell asleep mid sentence. After a few more words were exchanged between you and Wilbur, you fell asleep on his couch.

You dreamt about Wilbur that night. It was about the water course vlog, but only you and Wilbur were there. No Tommy or George.

"If you toss me in the water one more time, Wilbur, you are going to regret it." You laughed after you had just climbed back on the air-filled platform. Wilbur had picked you up and thrown you into the water in order to win a race.

"Hey, we never set any rules. I can do what I want." Wilbur grinned with his response. You crossed your arms around your lifejacket, completely soaked in the cool lake water.

"That's not fair!" You shouted as Wilbur picked you up once more, leaning toward the water. As he let go, you held him while you hit the water, causing him to fall in with you.

You both surfaced at the same time. Wilbur had a tight hold around you as you gripped his shirt with both hands, your bodies pressed against each other. Your lifejacket was the only thing keeping you both above water.

No words were changed in the moment, only sharing the same idea. Wilbur locked eyes and slowly leaned in, you following his lead. Your faces were only centimeters apart and getting closer.

"I don't regret it..." Wilbur whispered, placing his lips on yours, gripping your body tighter.

You calmly woke up and the memory of last night flooded back to you. You remembered your dream for a short moment before it was gone. You had rolled over onto your stomach sometime in the night, causing your arm to hand over the side of the couch.

Your hand laid on a warm, slow moving surface. Your fingers lightly gripping at the cloth that laid on the surface below. You peeked to see what it was, and saw Wilbur laying on the floor next to the couch you had been asleep on. You released the grasp you had on his shirt and pulled your arm back under the warm blanket.

You looked at him for a bit, admiring the peacefulness that came with sleep. You noticed the wrinkles in the chest of his shirt where you had a hold of for an unknown amount of time. You quietly laughed at the fact Wilbur had fallen asleep on the floor.

After checking your phone for the time, you knew you should get going. It was almost eleven o'clock and you did have some plans for the day.

You pulled the blanket off your body and stood from the couch to find your shoes. After slipping them on, you took the blanket from the couch and laid it over Wilbur. You froze in your spot as he stirred, but quickly settled.

You smiled, then leaned down and gave Wilbur a kiss on the cheek. You slightly adjusted the blanket over his body one last time before heading toward the door.

"Where are you going?" You quickly spun around to see Wilbur rubbing his eyes with a smile on his face.

"I'm going home." You smiled back, fumbling with the doorknob.

"You're going home?" He frowned.

"Yes, home."

"You're going home? Like, home home?"

"Home home."

"Well, give me a real kiss before you go home home."

________________________
Home home

-Val 💕