Beanie Baby- Alex/Quackity

Alex/Quackity

*Small Mature Scene*

"Y/n, baby?" You heard Alex call from down the hallway. You were in the kitchen cooking dinner after you did a few loads of laundry.

"Yeah?" You shouted back flipping a chicken and cheese quesadilla.

"Have you seen my LAFD beanie?" Alex wrapped his arms around you from behind and kissed your cheek.

"I just put it in the washer." You smiled and slid the quesadilla onto a plate.

"I need it for the stream."

"It'll be done soon, honey." You turned around and gave him a kiss. "Where is your Puma one?"

"...I don't know, I lost it." Alex had a huge smile on his face because he knew that you knew what he was going to ask.

Alex asked you to help him look for his Puma beanie if his other beanie wasn't going to be dry by the time he was going to stream. You agreed to help him look even though you knew he didn't look very hard for it in the first place.

After a few minutes, you found his beanie under a shirt on the floor at his side of the bed. You laughed to yourself and instead of telling Alex you found it, you decided to put it on.

"Find it?" Alex shouted from the other room.

"Not yet!" You smiled as you slid the beanie on your head and walked out of the bedroom.

Alex was still looking for the beanie in the living room. You went into the living room and pretended to help him look. You were trying to keep quiet and not laugh because he didn't notice the beanie on your head yet.

"Where the hell is it?" Alex picked up a blanket off the couch and threw it down. "Are you sure it's not in the bedroom?"

After Alex finished his question, he began to walk to the bedroom. You stopped him in the hallway and ran your hands through his hair.

"I think you should stream without a beanie today. I love your hair, baby." You tried to keep your smile to a minimum as you played with his hair.

A moment later, Alex's face turned from frustration to a smile. He pulled you closer and leaned in for a kiss. Instead of a kiss, Alex pulled the beanie off your head and laughed. Your faces were only a few centimeters apart.

"How long have you had this on?" Alex pulled the beanie over his head.

"Almost the whole time." You smiled. "It was on the floor in the bedroom."

Alex kissed the top of your head and thanked you for finding his beanie. You both went into the kitchen to have dinner and talked for a while before Alex went to go stream.

"Have a great stream, baby." You said with a yawn. It was getting a bit late and you were ready to go to bed. You put your head into Alex's chest and gave him a tight hug. He rested his chin on your head and ran his hand up and down your back.

"I love you." Alex whispered. He tightened his grip and held you close.

"I love you." You mumbled as you grew sleepier. After a few moments, you let go and gave him a kiss.

"Tonight's stream won't be too long, I'll be in bed soon." Alex kissed you once more then you parted ways.

You went into the bedroom and crawled into bed. Once you were comfortable, you pulled up Netflix and put on a movie. Not long after the movie started, you fell asleep.

The night went by quickly once Alex got to bed around three in the morning. You remember waking up a little bit when he came to bed. After he got under the blankets, he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close.

You both slept in pretty late the next morning. Alex had a video to record with Tommy, Phil, Charlie, and Wilbur for Tommy's channel. You had woken up a bit before Alex and put his Puma beanie and some other clothes in the washer.

You grabbed the LAFD beanie and brought it into the bedroom to set on the nightstand. Alex's alarms began to go off. He mumbled something and shut them off. You sat down on the bed and leaned up against the headboard to read a book.

About twenty minutes later, Alex rolled over and asked you what time it was. You replied with the time.

"Fuck..." Alex mumbled with his eyes still closed. He was late for the recording with Tommy. After a moment, he jumped out of bed and grabbed a shirt out of the closet.

Alex ran out of the room, then after a minute or so, he ran back in fully dressed. You were still sitting on the bed with the book in your hands. You watched him as he ran out of the room once more, look around, and run back out.

"What are you looking for?" You shouted.

"Beanie! Where are my beanies?" He shouted coming back into the bedroom.

"I am not sure." You tried too hide your smile. "Have you looked by your computer?" After Alex left the room, you grabbed the LAFD beanie and put it on hoping he will laugh at the joke once more.

Alex said he couldn't find it as he walked through the doorway. The second he saw you he made a fake frowny face.

"What?" You asked, trying not to smile.

"Babyy.." He whined a little bit.

"What? What's up?" You repeated, pretending to not know what he was reacting to.

"Can I have my beanie, please?" Alex frowned once more.

"What's a beanie?" You set the book down on the nightstand and put your hands in your lap.

Alex stepped to the end the bed, grabbed your legs, and pulled you toward him. Your cheeks began to warm as he climbed on top of you, pinning you to the bed.

"Hi." You giggled as Alex pushed your arms against the bed. He smiled and kissed you.

"Can I have my beanie, please?" He whispered.

"No." You got one arm free and pulled the beanie down over your eyes and part of you nose. "I want to keep it."

"I have to go record, y/n." Alex said in a lower voice. You purposely ignored his statement and smiled with his beanie still over half your face.

"Y/n..." Alex teased you with soft kisses down your jaw and neck. Your heart began to pound harder as he went further down your neck and stopped just above your collarbone.

You let out a quiet moan as Alex left kisses back up your neck. He let go of one of your arms and uncovered your face. You smiled and looked up at him.

"I need my beanie, baby."

_______________________________
Hi! Thank you all for being patient with me! As well as, thank you for 41k! Unbelievable! Thank you!

-Val 💕