Exile -Tommy ft. Tubbo, Dream and Ranboo

TommyInnt ft. Tubbo, Dream, and Ranboo

Note: Some events will differ from actual lore

You and Tommy hid behind the bamboo as the tall enderman boy made his way down the Prime Path. It was just another day full of devious plans the both of you planned to pursue. But with this last project, you decided to get some help.

"Hey! Ranboo? Isn't it?" You called as you and Tommy jumped out from behind the bamboo. Ranboo was startled and took a step back.

"Erh, yeah. I'm Ranboo." He replied, adjusting his jacket.

"I'm Tommy and this is y/n. Wanna help us with something?"

"Depends on what it is." Ranboo looked at you, then back to Tommy.

You explained to Ranboo that you needed help tearing down an old house of yours because you had recently moved. What you didn't tell him was it was actually George's house. You were going to grief George's newly built home with the newest member of the community.

It took just a few minutes to walk to the house. In those few minutes, the three of you formally introduced yourselves and got to know each other a bit more.

"Ranboo, start stealing any valuables out of the chests. Y/n, poison the pond." Tommy said with a grin. "I will start the fire."

Before you were able to pour lava into the pond, Ranboo began to speak.

"Wait," He stopped in the doorway of the mushroom themed house and turned to you, "Why are we stealing from your old house?"

"Uhm..." You said in almost a whisper, then looked at Tommy.

"Tommy, why did you say stealing?"

"Alright, alright, fine. This isn't y/n's house. It's George's." Tommy placed a piece of netherrack on the ground next to the house.

You told Ranboo half of the truth of what you two actually were doing in hopes he wouldn't be as mad. Ranboo still agreed to help.

After half the house was destroyed, the pond was turned to obsidian, the chests were bare, and the walls graffitied, the three of you quickly left the area laughing. You guys made your way toward Tommy's house to sit on the trio bench.

"This is my favorite disc." Tommy placed Mellohi into the music box as you and Ranboo sat down on the bench.

You all listened to Mellohi on low and talked for a while, further getting to know the new boy.

"There they are." A voice called from down the Prime Path. The three of you turned your heads toward the voice. Tubbo, George, and Dream were making their way right to you.

"Hey." You said not moving from your position.

"Hey, guys. What have you been up to?" George asked, crossing his arms.

"Just listening to some music." Tommy showed them the disc, then immediately put it in his enderchest.

"Anything else?" Tubbo asked next.

"Nope." You stood from the bench and faced the men.

"Alright, let's cut the shit. We know you griefed George's house, Tommy." Dream chimed in, resting a shiny netherite sword on his shoulder.

"Hey, woah, woah, where is this coming from? Why me?" Tommy grew defensive too fast.

"Because who else would spray paint 'pussy' on the wall and spell it wrong?" George added angrily. You tried your best not to smile.