Small Cold -Nick/Sapnap

Nick/Sapnap

You and Nick are both juniors in college and live an an apartment together. You two have been in a relationship for a little over four years now.

You woke up with a runny and stuffy nose and a sore throat. It was cold and flu season and everyone you knew was getting sick, but you were a bit worried because of your asthma.

"Good morning, honey." Nick smiled, you poured yourself a cup of coffee. He woke up before you and was already sitting at the table.

"Good morning, baby." You said with a scratchy voice. You gave him a kiss snd sat down at the table.

"Are you feeling alright? You don't sound good." He put the back of his hand to your forehead. "You're not warm, though."

"I think it's just a cold or allergies." You coughed into your arm and took a sip of coffee. You coughed again, but it was rough and painful. Your heart rate sped up a little bit.

"Nick." You said rubbing your chest. "That one hurt."

"Do you need your inhaler?" Nick stood up quickly and went to the kitchen before you could say anything. You said thank you and only did one puff. It only helped a little bit because the source of your coughing was mostly mucous.

"Y/n, I think you should stay home today. I can pick up some cold medicine and other stuff." Nick was now standing behind you, hugging you with his arms wrapped around you tight. He kissed the top of your head and continued to hold you for a few more minutes.

You decided to not go to class today and you called into work. Nick left the apartment to get the medicine and you laid down in bed.

You had a few coughing fits here and there, some worse than others. Your nose was stuffed and you couldn't breathe very well. You've never been sick like this before. Your allergies have been controlled and you never really got sick.

You thought back to who you were in contact with the previous days. You came to the conclusion you most likely picked up a virus from work.

You put YouTube up on the TV and began to watch Nick's videos as you laid in bed. He is balancing college and his YouTube career very well.

After about an hour, Nick returned with two plastic sacks full of different types of medicine.

"Nick," You cleared your throat. "How much stuff did you get?" You said a bit clearer. You sat up and scooted closer to the end of bed.

"Well, I got to the store and I wasn't sure what to get... so I got all of it." Nick smiled dumping the bags of medicine out on the bed. You gave him a kiss on the cheek and thank you.

You went through the different cold and allergy treatments and picked out the cough drops and Benadryl.

"Can you lay with me, baby?" You asked Nick, crawling back under the blankets.

"Of course, honey." He pulled the blankets over both of you. You rested your head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around you, holding you tight.

"I love you." You mumbled, slowly falling asleep.

"I love you more." Nick kissed your forehead.

"I love you most." Was the last thing you said before falling completely asleep.

_______________________________

"Y/n." You faintly heard in your sleepy state.

"Y/n." You recognized Nick's voice.

"Mhmm." You mumbled with your eyes still closed.

"Baby, you've been sleeping all day. It's past dinner time. Are you hungry?" Nick rubbed your back for a little bit before you sat up.