In Too Deep- GeorgeNotFound

GeorgeNotFound

You and George have been together for a little over two years and moved in together your sophomore year of college.

"Georgie, when are the boys coming over?" You asked sitting next to him on the couch.

"I'm not sure, probably soon, though." He replied, beginning a new text message to Clay (Dream). You put your head on his shoulder.

George texted Clay to confirm when him, Nick (Sapnap), Karl, and Alex (Quackity) were coming over. You all were planning a pool party get together for the longest time. Today was the day that everyone could finally get together. Between all six of your busy schedules, planning anything was a nightmare.

"In about half an hour, they should be here. We can get the grill started up and pull out the other foods." George attempted to stand up, but you held onto him. You giggled as he failed to stand.

"Let me go." George laughed.

"No." You smiled, tightening your grip around his waist.

"Oh, come on." He laughed and began tickling you. You started laughing uncontrollably.

"George!" You tried to grab his hands. "Stop!" You could barely get words out. George refused to stop.

"Are you done?" He asked, laughing.

"Yes! Please stop!" You were laughing hysterically. George stopped and you shoved him a little bit. You both went to the kitchen and got the foods. Then, you headed out the sliding glass door to the backyard patio.

You set up the table with the side dishes and drinks while George started up the grill.

"Can you go get some paper towels please, baby?" George asked. You said yes and gave him a kiss.

"Eww, get a roooom!" Clay shouted as he walked onto the patio.

"Hi, Clay." You laughed, heading inside. Nick, Alex, and Karl showed up shortly and you all began eating.

"When we swimming?" Alex asked, finishing his burger.

"Anytime," George responded, "It's a bit cold, though."

After you finished eating, you went inside to change into your swimming suit while the boys already hopped into the pool.

After changing, you came back downstairs. You watched George stop at the backdoor when he saw you.

"You look good.." He whispered in your ear. You smiled and teased him a bit. Then, you playfully pushed him away and went outside.

"Y/n! Get in!" Nick called as he pushed Clay underwater. You felt a bit nervous about the water. You never really went swimming, especially in the deep end, since the accident.

About five years ago, you were on a deep sea fishing trip with your family out in the Atlantic Ocean. You were standing next to your father, near the edge, while he was reeling in the line without a life jacket on. The line snapped and your father was sent back. He accidentally pushed you over the small edge of the boat. The waves got larger as you struggled to stay above the surface. You screamed for help each time your head broke the surface. The current dragged you down and you frantically swam for what felt like forever. You eventually reached the surface and was pulled out of the water by your father. Since then, you never set foot in the ocean or the deep end of a pool again.